OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think my poor heart could take another Laker/Celtics 7 game final,
laugh.gif

Sorry, but the Rices will be releasing on a Tuesday? Did a quick read and couldn't find the date. thanks

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by clkru

I think Lakers vs Heat...would be epic.

The defending champion vs the Heatles....Kobe vs Lebron.....It would be like the Super Bowl and Christmas all rolled into one over 2 weeks.
So I assume their Christmas day game last month didn't put you to sleep like it did to me and everyone I was watching it with?

The Bulls-Knicks and Celtics-Magic games were far more entertaining that day.

Thats because the Lakers got their face whooped by the Heat.

Who are we kidding?

Most fans want Lakers vs Heat. Kobe vs Lebron. The matchup we've been waiting years for.

Only if you listen to the NBA's and Nike's manufactured hype.  LeBron-Kobe isn't really that great of a rivalry at all, if it ever existed.  We've been forcefed this matchup for the past 3 years, and every time they play, its more about hype than substance.  Plus, in games that matter, ala the Finals, it'll be Kobe v. D-Wade.  Kobe won't guard LeBron for any stretch of time because Bron will simply overpower him or defer to Wade, and LeBron won't guard Kobe because Kobe will blow by and outsmart him.

The NBA, ESPN, and Nike may be pushing Heat-Lakers, but Celtics-Lakers will provide a more evenly matched, longer, historically significant, and overall better basketball series.  

I think Lakers vs Heat...would be epic.

The defending champion vs the Heatles....Kobe vs Lebron.....It would be like the Super Bowl and Christmas all rolled into one over 2 weeks.
So I assume their Christmas day game last month didn't put you to sleep like it did to me and everyone I was watching it with?

The Bulls-Knicks and Celtics-Magic games were far more entertaining that day.

Thats because the Lakers got their face whooped by the Heat.

Who are we kidding?

Most fans want Lakers vs Heat. Kobe vs Lebron. The matchup we've been waiting years for.

Only if you listen to the NBA's and Nike's manufactured hype.  LeBron-Kobe isn't really that great of a rivalry at all, if it ever existed.  We've been forcefed this matchup for the past 3 years, and every time they play, its more about hype than substance.  Plus, in games that matter, ala the Finals, it'll be Kobe v. D-Wade.  Kobe won't guard LeBron for any stretch of time because Bron will simply overpower him or defer to Wade, and LeBron won't guard Kobe because Kobe will blow by and outsmart him.

The NBA, ESPN, and Nike may be pushing Heat-Lakers, but Celtics-Lakers will provide a more evenly matched, longer, historically significant, and overall better basketball series.  

I respectfully disagree.

how's Kobe VI traction working out for all of you who ball in them?

I'm dying to know what the on-court perfomance and durability difference is between the indoor/outdoor sole options on NikeID.

You'd think that outdoor would be XDR-like, and thus be a way better investment than indoor.

The only outdoor-specific shoe I ever played in - indoors nonetheless - was the LeBron 20.5.5.  Traction was always top-notch, and they lasted FOREVER.

High hopes for the VI outdoor sole.

FINALLY got my Grinches from Eastbay today.
Not as brightly colored as I'd thought they were, but plenty bright enough, love 'em.
We've seen enough pics so I won't bother.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I bet the LAs are going to be for anyone on the East squad that wants to rock Kobes...Kobes pair will most likely be red. I dont see Kobe wearing blue kicks when the east will be wearing blue.

im hoping for a red pair, thats my favorite color but honestly would it shock anybody if it was the LA's i mean it seems like this year its all about loud cw mismatch cw that match(if that makes sence lol) look at the grinches, all green shoes didnt go with the lakers uni but it clashed so much it kinda went good together. i hope i make sence. soooo kobe rocking those all blue LA's with hints of red with the west uni wood look crazy flashy. but i still want red!!!

Originally Posted by lgsarafi

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Went a .5 size up in my grinchs to ball in em cause my del sols were a bit tight double socked, but the Grinchs seem big to me? anyone else notice this? SMH
Yea my grinches fit completely different from the del sols.. they seem to be loose on the heel
Anyone else feel the same way?

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Grinches are probably as good as gone now

yea i know especially that im a sz 13. im crying inside lol but o well just gotta be on point with the new cw's that drop.

Originally Posted by c4

I don't think my poor heart could take another Laker/Celtics 7 game final,
laugh.gif

Sorry, but the Rices will be releasing on a Tuesday? Did a quick read and couldn't find the date. thanks
supposed release date is 1/25.  You can find other RD on the first page.

So many CWs scheduled to come out. All Star week/weekend will be crazy here in LA.

congrats on pick up
nike still aint getting my 20 extra
that will be staying in my pocket
plus no rush for these anymore i just found out 2day rice supremes are not limited like those grinches
so i can take my time to cop these if i decide to change my mind

Hey everyone, I am back from my vacation and trying to catch up on all that I missed.  Hope the holidays went well for everyone.

For those interested in the Grinches, I just checked our system and we have just one size 7.0 left in stock.  You will need to call in to place your order if you are interested in this shoe.

No other sizes are left in stock, for those wondering.

EastbayRep - Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom