OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on the "other" site said the RICE will be a GR? Anyone else hearing that? I wonder if all the school cw's will be GR's rather than HOH then...

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Someone on the "other" site said the RICE will be a GR? Anyone else hearing that? I wonder if all the school cw's will be GR's rather than HOH then...
put it this way as of right now Ndc limit is 3 pairs
no way they are limited if the limit is 3 pairs
when grinches limit was 1

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Smh, back to the shoes please.

Ok back to the shoes... Just in case ya'll need some more convincing to spend that extra $20.

wkjztu.jpg

3169mj4.jpg

rte491.jpg

1z68pbm.jpg

aag3mq.jpg

e8tjkn.jpg

2141bf6.jpg

if anyone is interested Marqueesole has a size 11.5
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
  for the total of 279.99 I know most are crying about 20 bucks

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

How'd you find that out?!Thanks alot for that info man!Rice's are def. Copped for sure!!!!

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

How'd you find that out?!Thanks alot for that info man!Rice's are def. Copped for sure!!!!
no problem homie if i find out bout a change i will let you know

damnnnn sucks to hear some peeps dont have their grinches yet.... SMH @ kb24...

the rice just moved up to number 2 on my VI ranking.

^^ not convinced lol rice dont call my attention, but they are a cool looking shoe. Im one of the weirdos that want the glass blues instead

Originally Posted by dmxgod

So here's my deal with KB24 and the Grinch's...

I got an order confirmation from them the day I ordered (Christmas) and the first shipping confirmation email with the tracking number on 12/27. Then I got another shipping confirmation email from them today with a tracking number that is the same as the first tracking number only it has 8 additional digits in the beginning. Then about an hour later I got an email from Paypal and KB24 saying I got refunded.

IDK if I should email them now asking for clarification or wait it out and hope I get the Grinch's in the mail sometime soon for free.

What's your take NT?
I got the same thing other than the second shipment tracking number and the Paypal refund..

I tried emailing them..but no response..i'm gettin tired of a tracking number not working when they have already taken my money..
me 2
mad.gif

i dont even care about the money i want my 2nd pair so bad so i can get to rocking my 1st

Originally Posted by GZA73

Saw concords in person. They were a lot better than I thought.

exactly~
i thought i was gonna pass on tht... but after seeing them at Nike Vault last week, i was like 
eek.gif
 so clean so nice, i m gonna have it!!

3 pairs per person?!
thats 
pimp.gif

good to hear that, thanks!

i think i can sleep better now~ since it should be much easier to cop than the grinches

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

I bet the LAs are going to be for anyone on the East squad that wants to rock Kobes...Kobes pair will most likely be red. I dont see Kobe wearing blue kicks when the east will be wearing blue.

anything's possible.
2005 (or 2004) all star game, he wore blue

0221_B78.jpg

For those that have ordered an iD VI (neverwearthem), can you order an extra pair of laces for a few bucks more? I vaguely remember being able to do that for other shoes in the past but I created my pair (just didn't checkout) but I didn't see that option. I was thinking of adding some black laces to put on the grinches because I'm passing on the del sols.

Hmmm, 2 observation I made thanks to those new pictures of the RICE's....

#1, they are so damn beautiful....

#2, the "RICE" looks like it can be peeled off 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom