OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry yo, the V was just much better imo. W/o the scales these would just look like another Nike Bball shoe

They look pretty much the same except the cw from the fake/not fake pics. FTL unlocked has put up some sample pics of the V's before so I wouldn't count on it yet to be the final version.

i already like the inline colorway.

i think a chameleon/gradient version would be
pimp.gif

^that CW is not really appealing to me. the inlines and aways are the nices cw ive seen so far.

They do look different from the fakes to me. The scales are larger and the toe box is slimmer. The Shozoku logo on the tongue is smaller on the real pair.

The VI's are slick though. I like the scales. Can't wait to get a pair.

Not feeling this colorway. The grey midsole throws it off. I'm feeling the shoe however, I loved the Black/Red and POP colorway, or whatever they were even though they were fake.

These look like they'll hold up nicely on the court.

Can't wait for the VI's and the clothes that's coming with them!

wow, these look great... but I'm concerned about the traction pattern... why not just go back to herringbone like the 4's?

I like the shoes and that colorway.

The gray midsole provides great color contrast! Very smooth.

These look much better than the fakes (obviously). They're sleeker, the scales look better..

The heel counter is awesome on these too! I hope they don't change too much.

However, the midsole on the medial side is a little plain. A crease or little bit more sculpted like on the V would look better.. Although if it helps performance I'm not complaining. Put some Kobe code on there or something though!

Glad we have "official" pics.

I liked the original teaser picture the most though. The snakeskin looked the most congruent.

f111601e030701f7120458604122c3bfb4a08c7d_r.jpg

If you're going to go snakeskin, go all the way, and put the scales together.

On the FLU pics the scales are more spaced:
6c936017134604680cf30558fca011fcebbbb984_r.jpg

Nothing like the fakes though lol. Glad we aren't getting that skin pattern.

*edit: the first cw of the V, the Chaos, released on 12/26/09. It makes sense that the first cw of the VI would release the same day.

I like that Nike is being consistent at least
ohwell.gif
It is a long time to wait though...

Not feeling this colorway, but definitely copping multiples. I think all of Kobe's shoes for the last few years have come out on the 26th, he almost always debuts them on the Lakers annual Christmas day game.

I want to see an "Orca" colorway with the scales, probably would be flames.

hope they change the midsole color to the same color as the upper. then it would look straight.

As with all other sneaks, I have to see these in person before making the decision. It's weird to see no flywire...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The swoosh border needs work, it looks sloppy.

Ya, that's what I'm thinking as well.  I'm wondering if the swoosh border is blury because the snake skin is actually transparent and the color of the shoe is on some kind of base.  There is some wierd engineering going on with this model, I'm anxious to see specs...

J.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom