OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dcUA

For those that have ordered an iD VI (neverwearthem), can you order an extra pair of laces for a few bucks more? I vaguely remember being able to do that for other shoes in the past but I created my pair (just didn't checkout) but I didn't see that option. I was thinking of adding some black laces to put on the grinches because I'm passing on the del sols.

No you can't

You can't. It sucks I know. I've tried every method possible. I called and complained about the length just to see what they would do... All they said were sorry and I'll see hat my manager can do. All I got was free shipping.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Hmmm, 2 observation I made thanks to those new pictures of the RICE's....

#1, they are so damn beautiful....

#2, the "RICE" looks like it can be peeled off 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Good eye dude. Maybe a razor would do the trick.

Originally Posted by never wear them

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I mean, I would still get them, but being able to remove the logo would be a plus. 

^ Wow I think Nike is messing up if the Rice's aren't somewhat limited....I think their will be a decent amount of people that want them, but not enough numbers to justify a full general release.

Glad to see a lot of you guys don't have the Glass Blues on the top of your list. Easy cop for me then.
My List
Green Mambas
Del Sols
Chaos
Glass Blue
Rice
LAs

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

You would risk cutting the suede/nubuck or whatever material it's on. I have the same idea trying to get the Rice off. Maybe a blow dryer and trying to peel it off slowly?

Just got a chance to try on my grinches... There amazing. Fit so much better out the box than the V. Cant wait till the weather gets nice to wear them. In order for me...
Grinch
Rice
Glass Blue
Chaos
Only pairs im getting for sure are the glass blues and rice. Chaos are a maybe. No shot at all for the LAs.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

^ Wow I think Nike is messing up if the Rice's aren't somewhat limited....I think their will be a decent amount of people that want them, but not enough numbers to justify a full general release.
doesnt matter to nike they get there money from the stores that buy shipments not when people buy the shoes

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I mean, I would still get them, but being able to remove the logo would be a plus. 

if it is not removeable, i may try to use the blk marker~ hahaha

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

You would risk cutting the suede/nubuck or whatever material it's on. I have the same idea trying to get the Rice off. Maybe a blow dryer and trying to peel it off slowly?

I'll risk it. If I F up it's my %%+#*$% who deserves it. But I will for sure black it out or air brush it.
I already took the day off for that shoe. I just hope I don't have to deal with that online bs.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

if it is not removeable, i may try to use the blk marker~ hahaha
lol you guys are nuts, i was always too much of a wuss to mess with a shoe hehe.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Wyse23

doesnt matter to nike they get there money from the stores that buy shipments not when people buy the shoes
^Good point. It would be the retailers that get stuck with em. But my guess is that they will not be a general release.

I wonder what the home Rice will look like....I think they would look dope with the same metallic islands and heel cup, but with a white base. IMO if done right could be better than aways.

Still....only school pair I'm buying this time around will be Aces., unless they totally %@%$ up on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom