OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dmxgod

Another day goes by without my shipment of grinches from KB24.com

frown.gif

same here man...I would appreciate an email from them at least. cmon kb24.com!

Originally Posted by s dubl

I wonder what the home Rice will look like....I think they would look dope with the same metallic islands and heel cup, but with a white base. IMO if done right could be better than aways.

Still....only school pair I'm buying this time around will be Aces., unless they totally %@%$ up on those.
i cant tell you what they look like but i can tell you the price 150
thats basically confirmed

I guess I'm one of the few who are passing on the Rices. Very nice colorway, but with other ones coming out that I'd probably want (Bruce Lees/Katos and Aces especially if or when those come out), I gotta try and be conservative with getting just the ones I absolutely must have.

Nothing says Kobe has to wear red kicks in the ASG..........anythings possible. A few years back the east wore white and the west wore blue uni's.

Based on the colorways we have seen I am thinking Rices and L.A.'s are at the top of my must-have list. I am most looking forward to some Lakers colorways though.

rice AND chaos on the same date? (1/25).....

i already hate the one month between 12/23-1/25....xi's, grinches, iii's, chaos, rice

...*sigh*

Glass Blue's aren't on my list, but I'm def. Copping.

And as for rice's, why does everyone want to take the rice sign off?? Is it that serious? Lol

I feel bad for everyone unable to get their hands on Grinches... Especially Will.
Guys, keep your heads up, hopefully the prices drops on the bay or something. Think positive!

I hope we got 3-4 different colorways of the VI for the all-star weekend.

If not, I'll take LA's and be happy.

ugh rape prices for my size on the grinches.... i'm going to murder my first pair on the court, guess i'll just have to keep posted

damn i feel like i am he only one in this thread without the grinches!

i am dying to see pics of the bruce lees

D.... i'm thinking about it now just because i'm really holding myself back on these
grinch. concord. chaos and maybe ace... so a 2nd pair would be nice, i just idnd't have the money then =/

received my second pair of Grinch from eastbay today, dumb UPS guy left them no knock at the door, eastbay send them in bag so the box is messed up, 3 different holes. good thing i dont care for a box

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

^^^ lol
That's crazy!

And I don't think Chaos drop 1/25

Nothing is confirmed is it?
bingo! i double checked the releases known so far, and no mention of chaos release date.....(YES!....for now lol)

Wore my pair on the courts, safe to say I replicated Kobe's Christmas day performance.
sick.gif

well if that's the case... i may just pick up concords now...
passing on the rice, they're nice, but the newer pictures just haven't looked too appealing to me

So my GRINCHES finally arrived from Eastbay.. I guess that 1hr 6min wait time was worth it because these are very nice.. yeah I know.. another picture of the GRINCHES.  Sorry if you guys are sick of all the pix posted already.  I will be slapping on the red laces asap..

is it just me or is there really a lack of CWs for the six that makes a guy go WOW! I'm talking 'bout CWs of MLK KBIV, Bruce Lee KBV fame. Oh, and yeah, I've managed to go KB6less so far, usually I'd be in 2 pairs by now. Whew!

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Are the Rice pair a GR? If not, I guess I have to pass on them. 
ohwell.gif
From the little bit of info we have now, they ARE a general release (there is a 3 pair limit for them and that typically means they are a GR).  We can only hope though
I def wouldn't worry about the RICE on the side of the shoes, not worth ruining them over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom