OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
dope pics waverder.

5332135100_19ae8db117_z.jpg

5332137112_a68030579b_z.jpg

is it just me or is there really a lack of CWs for the six that makes a guy go WOW! I'm talking 'bout CWs of MLK KBIV, Bruce Lee KBV fame. Oh, and yeah, I've managed to go KB6less so far, usually I'd be in 2 pairs by now. Whew!

thats what EVERYONE said when the 5s came out...

once actual pics of the rices come out... it'll start getting fun
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mikronrob

is it just me or is there really a lack of CWs for the six that makes a guy go WOW! I'm talking 'bout CWs of MLK KBIV, Bruce Lee KBV fame. Oh, and yeah, I've managed to go KB6less so far, usually I'd be in 2 pairs by now. Whew!

I agree, but I'll give it some time...there's only been 2 releases so far...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Thanks Tony. How many pairs did you end up with? Ima track down my 2nd one real soon.

Lol just 1. Don't like it enough for 2 haha. Will get 2-3 del sols though since it's my fav cw so far.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by never wear them

Thanks Tony. How many pairs did you end up with? Ima track down my 2nd one real soon.

Lol just 1. Don't like it enough for 2 haha. Will get 2-3 del sols though since it's my fav cw so far.

Del sols are definitely one of my favorites right now.

So tempted to try to get a second pair of grinches but I don't really need one.....hmmm decisions decisions

What colorways are everyone really excited to see? Mine would def have to be the Dark Knights, Aces, and POP's

Damn this thread about to top the lbj thread and this shoe only released for a week and a half
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Damn this thread about to top the lbj thread and this shoe only released for a week and a half
laugh.gif

because Kobes>>>>>Lebrons in every way

starting to think the kato/bruce lees ARE the rices... too many good CWs I'm gonna be real broke this year.
damn. even the breds are nice. this shoe makes regular CWs pop (i.e. concords, del sol).
it's in the scales! gotta love them 6s.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

What colorways are everyone really excited to see? Mine would def have to be the Dark Knights, Aces, and POP's

I would like to see a Carpe Diem or MLK colorway maybe some Bruce Lees

everyone has a different foot but my sz 8.5 GRINCHES feel a lot looser on me then my DEL SOLS.. anyone else experiencing the same?

Originally Posted by waverder

everyone has a different foot but my sz 8.5 GRINCHES feel a lot looser on me then my DEL SOLS.. anyone else experiencing the same?
I think I've read at least 5-6 other people saying the same thing along with 2 people I know personally so there must be something to it.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

waverder wrote:

I think I've read at least 5-6 other people saying the same thing along with 2 people I know personally so there must be something to it.

Yes I've noticed it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom