OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by waverder

everyone has a different foot but my sz 8.5 GRINCHES feel a lot looser on me then my DEL SOLS.. anyone else experiencing the same?

I wore an 8 in the V's and they were somewhat tight, I got an 8 in the Del Sols as well and they are definitely tighter on my foot than the grinches are

Could it be be material used on the heel of the grinches compared to del sols causing the difference in fit?

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

waverder wrote:

everyone has a different foot but my sz 8.5 GRINCHES feel a lot looser on me then my DEL SOLS.. anyone else experiencing the same?
I think I've read at least 5-6 other people saying the same thing along with 2 people I know personally so there must be something to it.

Yes I've noticed it too!

yep, my grinches run a little bit longer than my del sols

Probably because the Del Sols have nubuck on the heel and Grinches have a patent like material. If the Concords are the same that's more than likely the reason.

Originally Posted by waverder

I feel the same way. The Grinches for sure run a little bigger than the Del Sols. Wish I would have gotten a 9.5 instead of a 10.

Got my Grinches from kicks crew today.
pimp.gif

But Lakers/Celtics >>> Lakers/Heat

the VIs are just the most comfortable shoe ever...Vs are obsolete for me...need to make some room in the closet

Vs will never be completely obsolete for me because of some of the great colorways that it had (BLs, DKs, Chaos, Big Stages, etc), which I think will always be standouts in the Kobe line. That being said, I think out of the box, VI > V in terms of comfort, and with the VIs themselves basically embodying the Black Mamba nickname, there is a ton of potential for sick creative colorways. Really looking forward to the colorways that we haven't seen yet.

Got my pair of Grinches in the other day from NDC. Took forever but finally got them.

I love the VIs but for me, the KDIIIs fit much more comfortable than the ZKVIs.

Just want to share some pics, finally came in... sorry, can't get over them...

Can't wait for the Rice and LAs though...

w/ Black laces

In terms of laces I think it's Volt > Red > Black. Haven't seen anyone else try other colors though.

been a while since i've done a ps.... but here's one for a BC edition...
bit sloppy, but something i'd like to see
14ih46p.jpg

Originally Posted by DNeou20

14ih46p.jpg

See if you can throw in the BC ribbon some where either by the toe box or in the back that would def. set it off imo but very nicely done though
Also I got about $75 to FTL i'm undecided between the concords and the del sols this is my first kobe shoe and does FTL sell the mamba shorts I checked the website and nothing 

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Originally Posted by DNeou20

14ih46p.jpg

See if you can throw in the BC ribbon some where either by the toe box or in the back that would def. set it off imo but very nicely done though
Also I got about $75 to FTL i'm undecided between the concords and the del sols this is my first kobe shoe and does FTL sell the mamba shorts I checked the website and nothing 
I'd recommend the del sols man. real awesome.

I also read some pages back someone was curious about the USC cw I did my own little creation 
33d361da6e747108f1add57f469fc872ff553305_r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom