OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DNeou20

been a while since i've done a ps.... but here's one for a BC edition...
bit sloppy, but something i'd like to see
14ih46p.jpg

oh hell naw $!#@ that. that should not be the breast cancer colorway, that should be the little girls colorway.... smh quit making pink shoes in grown men sizes nike. lets get some kobes for our girlfriends, daughters, nieces.... females with little feet...

awesome photoshop

here's with the logo as requested
i thought i'd go away from how they did the rice colorway
and either have it on or under the heel counter
2chwbq0.jpg

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Vs will never be completely obsolete for me because of some of the great colorways that it had (BLs, DKs, Chaos, Big Stages, etc), which I think will always be standouts in the Kobe line. That being said, I think out of the box, VI > V in terms of comfort, and with the VIs themselves basically embodying the Black Mamba nickname, there is a ton of potential for sick creative colorways. Really looking forward to the colorways that we haven't seen yet.

Truth

Not a fan of pink but if the BC's released and looked like the pair above, auto-copped! Those are nice! Good job!

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

damn i feel like i am he only one in this thread without the grinches!

i am dying to see pics of the bruce lees

Dan, your not the only one without grinches... Trust me, there's a couple dudes on here that don't own them either and feel the same way

D.... i'm thinking about it now just because i'm really holding myself back on these
grinch. concord. chaos and maybe ace... so a 2nd pair would be nice, i just idnd't have the money then =/

Yeah.. It's gonna be a crazy year, I'm just trying to keep my head above water.Some dudes are doing different things, some aren't skipping different colorway, some are risking it and waiting for the price to drop, others have other methods.I'm probably gonna cop every Kobe this year if the Lord allows me to, but I'm trying to double up on everyone like last year.I had two pairs of every Kobe last year except the da Vinci (didn't get), Miles Davis (one of my fav. And ain't even cop one), bs home (only one), bs away (wasn't able to get), and wolf grey and black out (didn't cop), other than that, 2 of every pair, 4 pairs of LM aways and 8 NikeID.!Not trying to do that again. My pockets and wallet lost its innocence.. Their private parts are still recovering.Right now maybe chaos x2 and LA x2

amen on the teal... that's what i needed with the Vs but never showed up =[

Exactly! They never gave it to us!Then they gave us green all late, that's how ED beat me in the ID race, I was waiting on green. Finished with 8, I think he got 12. We was neck and neck for a bit. I even had him by 1 at one time I believe. It's all good, that's my brother so I don't mind losing to that fool. LolComing back tho this year maybe... Dudes jumping the gun on me, I ain't even get a set colorway to cop on NikeID

We have finally beaten out the Lebrick 8 thread for most pages!

What a sad, sad, oh so sad thing.

They had they thread for wayyyy long than us, wayyyy more releases.

Congrats to everyone that posts on this thread

And please, let's not turn this thread into the Lebrick thread, it's a hot mess over there.

haha you and E's ID race was great. but i see you going in again haha
hopefully i stay level headed with these, if i can get a grinch no 2 i am def staying with 1 or 2 concords, one chaos then maybe an ace

laugh.gif
your a fool D!

And I'm with you. Ima get every 6 this year.

This shoe will go down on the books for sure.
Its different than what or has released in the passed couple of years.

go for 2 Grinchs D

^^^^
yeah I def. Agree
And I already feel a "legendary" feel to these already. Lol

And yeah a couple of ID's and every colorway of the VI.

And Yeah Dom, get 2 grinches, if you are able too, alot of people aren't have much luck grabbing one

haha you and E's ID race was great. but i see you going in again haha
hopefully i stay level headed with these, if i can get a grinch no 2 i am def staying with 1 or 2 concords, one chaos then maybe an ace

Yeah it was pretty niceThis time me and ED gotta make it epic, but I feel as tho I can only do it if they colors are rightI told myself I was only gonna re-do 1-2 ID's from the V; one of them being a pair from my goddaughter with her name in them.My 2nd maybe my reverse snakepoolThen I got my crazy redeem team/USA/Oly colorway pack... Those are sick.But I'm not gonna re-do all my ID'sI need that teal and I need pink!!!!

I have yet to wear my grinches... Have you Ed?

You wore yours Dom?

It was too much snow... And now I believe it's gonna snow today

I hate snow and it's crazy because I use to love snow as a kid, I guess once you got responsibilities, you see how it hinders you from doing things and all that stuff.

Yeah u did. How much you got in total? 47 I think? I have 40 cause of my ids. But 29 pairs of non-ids.

All the ids I made for the 5s have to be re-done. It's a must. Hate the fact I went Kobeezy-less with the 5s. Flucks up the whole trend now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom