OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit me too 10.5/11 we should have a group so we can all somehow get pairs especially limited releases

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Dammit me too 10.5/11 we should have a group so we can all somehow get pairs especially limited releases

i think not
laugh.gif

man you guys are getting me more worried upon release dates haha

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

thats why i enjoy this thread. you guys make me feel less insane lol

yup!
n thts the reason i m keep getting more!! i feel i m not insane, i m just normal to have more... cuz i m far less than u guys 
tongue.gif

i think our insanity also build up on these threads~ lol

Lol @ children sized feet

13 ftw. It's usually a positive when I'm forced to camp out. Not too many 13s, mostly dumb kids that line up here.

10.5 here, I would have to say 11 is the most common size in the V and VI

Eastbay rep - eas bay gettin any of the kobe's scheduled to release on the 25th ie glass blue, rice, etc. Thanks

Amazingly I tried on a pair sz 11 last night at footlocker for the del sol and they fit fine. I do need to disclose I was wearing dress socks.

back to the shoes fellas lol... here's another ps, for my hs alma mater.... colors were silver blk teal
29gigar.jpg

Originally Posted by DNeou20

back to the shoes fellas lol... here's another ps, for my hs alma mater.... colors were silver blk teal
29gigar.jpg

Nice!!!  Ive said it before and ill say it again.  Colorblocking on these is amazing.  They by far are better than the V and could end up better than the IV.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

29gigar.jpg

I love the way the shadow on these come off as a nice concord blue
happy.gif
.....i kid, i kid...
this shoe would be another buck forty I'd be out....

teal is an amazing and usually overlooked color D. i hear ya on that
and dfabix... haha yeah man it's the alter ego...... to every other one i've posted lmao

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by jkballer5

So here's my deal with KB24 and the Grinch's...

I got an order confirmation from them the day I ordered (Christmas) and the first shipping confirmation email with the tracking number on 12/27. Then I got another shipping confirmation email from them today with a tracking number that is the same as the first tracking number only it has 8 additional digits in the beginning. Then about an hour later I got an email from Paypal and KB24 saying I got refunded.

IDK if I should email them now asking for clarification or wait it out and hope I get the Grinch's in the mail sometime soon for free.

What's your take NT?
I got the same thing other than the second shipment tracking number and the Paypal refund..

I tried emailing them..but no response..i'm gettin tired of a tracking number not working when they have already taken my money..
me 2
mad.gif

i dont even care about the money i want my 2nd pair so bad so i can get to rocking my 1st
My tracking updated should arrive sometime today

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Everyone I know is an 11 or a 10.5 as well. Smh

i think 10.5 and 11 are the most common. 
i used to wear a 11.5/12 (i would double sock a lot, and i liked the extra room), but i was given a pair of ZK5's in size 11. they were tight at first (and not much room in the toe box) but i wore them on the court anyways and they felt much better on my feet after a few runs. 

so i'm gonna be buying 11/11.5 from now on. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom