OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Dammit me too 10.5/11 we should have a group so we can all somehow get pairs especially limited releases

i think not
laugh.gif

man you guys are getting me more worried upon release dates haha

Man whatever jerk 
tongue.gif
 haha 

SMH at kb24....go two %+*!#*@ weeks before telling me I won't be receiving my Grinch's...after this I can't see how I am willing to pay reseller prices for these...struck out on NDC, Eastbay and these clowns...strike 3 I'm out...

Originally Posted by jkballer5

SMH at kb24....go two %+*!#*@ weeks before telling me I won't be receiving my Grinch's...after this I can't see how I am willing to pay reseller prices for these...struck out on NDC, Eastbay and these clowns...strike 3 I'm out...

Horrible. Idiots should send you damn shirt at least for the inconvenience. They did that to a couple of ppl here a while back.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Horrible. Idiots should send you damn shirt at least for the inconvenience. They did that to a couple of ppl here a while back.
Yea I just emailed them a piece of my mind in a "respectful" manner of course so we'll see what comes of it...

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Seems like everybody hates the volt laces in the grinches. That's the only ones I like...
I like the volt laces much better than any others too. Using another color ruins the volt-green gradient to me that I love about the shoe.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Seems like everybody hates the volt laces in the grinches. That's the only ones I like...
I like the volt laces much better than any others too. Using another color ruins the volt-green gradient to me that I love about the shoe.

agreed

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Lol
I know wayyyyy too many 10.5/11's

And what 3 pairs drop 1/25
Glass blue
Rice
And ????
wait 3 pairs are dropping 1/25 now?! 
nerd.gif

i thought it was just 2.. anyone have info?

okay one more for now lol.... pretty stoked for gameday monday =]
quick, kind of messy ps but check it out, based on their jerseys
1zo9kbn.jpg

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

agreed

I havent even tried using the red laces in mine.  All green is the way to go.  Before i saw pics of black laces in them i thought it would work but after seeing people try they look
sick.gif
 with them.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

agreed

I havent even tried using the red laces in mine.  All green is the way to go.  Before i saw pics of black laces in them i thought it would work but after seeing people try they look
sick.gif
 with them.

i threw the reds in mine, works well with the accents, like the Heineken dunk sb lows, mainly a white/green shoes, with red accents, the red laces are beautiful on those!

Whoops forgot to add, why the hell does the lebrick shoe have like 3 different "versions"? Dumbest thing I've seen in a while

I am going to be filing a complaint with KB24.com with the Better Business Bureau and I am gonna ask for a refund on my shipping as well as something in return..

Here is my tracking information as of just two minutes (They have finally SHIPPED!!!
pimp.gif
)

Search Results

Label/Receipt Number: 9102 1288 8230 0486 2351 61
Class: Package Services
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation[emoji]8482[/emoji]

Your item was processed through and left our BELL, CA 90201 facility on January 07, 2011. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, January 07, 2011, 10:13 am, BELL, CA 90201
Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 27, 2010

I will never order from KB24.com either..next time I do not get a pair of limited Kobe's from either NDC..HOH..Niketown stores..Eastbay..i will refuse to buy from KB24.com

Originally Posted by dmxgod

next time I do not get a pair of limited Kobe's from either NDC..HOH..Niketown stores..Eastbay..i will refuse to buy from KB24.com
laugh.gif
....the only thing is, once the shoe is "limited" and hard to find, peeps will still resort to buying from them in hopes that they will "change"....
I see it like this....if you're gonna order from kb24....you better be ok with ******ed snail processing, shipping & potential "nothing" in the end...
hope you get your pair.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by dmxgod

next time I do not get a pair of limited Kobe's from either NDC..HOH..Niketown stores..Eastbay..i will refuse to buy from KB24.com
laugh.gif
....the only thing is, once the shoe is "limited" and hard to find, peeps will still resort to buying from them in hopes that they will "change"....
I see it like this....if you're gonna order from kb24....you better be ok with ******ed snail processing, shipping & potential "nothing" in the end...
hope you get your pair.
This was my first time ordering from them..and I thought they would have the decency to contact me back to let me know if I am still getting my shoes or not..treat me with respect as a paying customer..my dollar is good as the next person..(they should be coming now thank god)..any reputable company who wants business will not richard their customers around like all the people that have ordered the grinches from this on the 26th..
DOWN WITH KB24.COM
mad.gif

For anyone who cares... Just got back from Sports Chalet, and they're already selling the Concords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom