OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the VI's upon first sight. Ever since those fakes popped up, or legits, w.e they are.

The colorways on these will be insane. I'm sure everyone who says they don't like them will most likely end up copping.

Can't wait to see everyones Kobe VI ID's as well.

^damn.... that one is sick. i cant wait for this to come out. nike should release it already.

Originally Posted by swooshallday

im more surprised at the 2k4....kobe still rockin it
Remember they (the 2k4's) were supposed to be his first Signature NIke shoe until the crap happened...so they probably hold some sentimental to him. At least that's what I was thinking.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by swooshallday

im more surprised at the 2k4....kobe still rockin it
Remember they (the 2k4's) were supposed to be his first Signature NIke shoe until the crap happened...so they probably hold some sentimental to him. At least that's what I was thinking.

what happened exactly?

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

^He prolly referring to those gang banging/rape charges.
that everyone knows isn't rape. why the hell would Kobe Bryant need to rape anybody. even my mom is laughing.
roll.gif

yeah, that probably is the reason. "first" kobe sig. awesome for balling. 2k5's good too.

need to get my hands on the 6's... 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

One of my friends had an event last night with Gary Vitti (Lakers head trainer) which was held at the Lakers training facility at El Segundo. She snapped me this picture of Kobe's locker. I'm liking this colorway.
maaaan... your homegirl is THE COOLEST...

One of my friends had an event last night with Gary Vitti (Lakers head trainer) which was held at the Lakers training facility at El Segundo. She snapped me this picture of Kobe's locker. I'm liking this colorway.

kobe_vi.jpg
That's a nice colorway I'll admit. Maybe my mind will change as we get closer to x-mas. I didn't like the V last year around this time either, but it changed after I bought the aways. I'll be more interested in what cw's they release. This grabs my attention but the others
eyes.gif
 I won't go crazy for the 6's. I'll be on the hunt for some more 4's and 5's I have some catching up to do.
eek.gif
I would love to see if Kobe rock a pair of the 2k4's just for some memories. I remember them mostly when he was hitting those shots in the last game against Portland.

a little off topic, but does anyone have a pic of those sample 2k4s with the 8-ball on the heel?

those are gross. i was real excited about the other samples where the snake skin pattern was close knit and not bulging out.....these looking like diamond studded shoes.
sick.gif

they overdid it.

This difference in tone between this thread and the Lebron VIII thread cracks me up.
Kobe VI thread: "Heat!" "Awesome!" "Insta-Cop!" "Wow!"

Lebron VIII thread: "Look like some generic Air Max's." "This is the signature shoe for LeBron James? LOL" "I'm done with the Lebron line."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

kobe_vi.jpg
Guess Kobe got a hold of a pair of fakes too huh? These just like the pictures shown in here are the real VI's...and they are NICE!!!

siiiiiiick! im wondering what that shoe is on the middle right.
You can tell by the tongue that they are some Vs.

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

This difference in tone between this thread and the Lebron VIII thread cracks me up.

Lebron VIII thread: "Look like some generic Air Max's." "This is the signature shoe for LeBron James? LOL" "I'm done with the Lebron line."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Yea, those 2K4's should of been his first sig as some mentioned. The 2K4's were made for him and ended up being Nikes NBA shoe instead.

Then followed with the 2K5, and Kobe ended up supporting the Hyperdunk like if it were his as well.

Kobe has over 12 sig shoes in reality when you include the Adidas line.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I'll never understand the common consumer. If not for Kobe's name on these, they would get blasted for being so basic. I myself love basic shoes but following trends of others over the years, these don't ring up as anything too special. It's almost as streamlined like the Nike Tennis brand, which the majority seem to hate.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

pimp.gif
@ the pic

eek.gif
@ 2k4s
yup...nice ot know he still has good ol reliable in the locker room!! i dont blame him, i love the 2k4s! esp that cw (good thing i got 3 of the blk/purple lol)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

QFT
it's like everyone thinks that the 8's are a generic looking sneaker but the 6's has a snakeskin upper with a similar shape to the 5's and everyone is lovin it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom