OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

Some other ppl in here have more,
so I'm not feeling that bad lol
It's all good. I have a theory that as guys we all have at least one hobby or something we are into that is going to cost a lot of money. In my case I don't smoke weed or drink and I no longer go out and party...so that saves me almost $2500 a year that I can use towards kicks, technology, and guns. One of my boys was trying to tell me that I waste too much of my money on that stuff...he forgot that he once told me that he spends between $75 and $125 each time he goes out on the weekend.

Ok to be at least be somewhat back on topic, I'd love to have that many kicks (especially a combination of Kobes, pre-VII Lebrons, and foams), but I change residences too much and it's B to do that with a lot of shoes. I had to give away some of my collection during my last move
frown.gif

^
^
this.

performance is always awesome in kobes. but these won't see the streets as much as the 4 and 5 did.

the 5's i can really see people copping multiples. and the 4's that's obvious. but the 6's... it ain't for everyone.

it's hard to go around in those scaly shoes.i'd get 2 pairs max.
nerd.gif

Yeah it's a hobby. Im not putting sneakers in front of my priorities tho.... Rent, credit card bills, food, etc comes first.
And Yeah, probably like half of my 5s were from hookups.
It's a hobby. Like ElderWatsonDiggins said, I don't smoke nor drink (I don't buy guns
laugh.gif
)... So i splurg on other stuff. I do like to go out tho, that's another problem of mine.
But I make sure I'm financially situated.

These 6s are gonna be dope on the court for the most part. Some of the 5s had a casual appeal to me, hopefully there are some casual colorways on these 6s.

I agree, these will have more on court appeal, but I bet some colorways will drop that will be worn casually.
I can't wait to see a chaos colorway with these. I like these initially, which I didn't with the IVs and Vs. Vs>IVs>VIs imo

And nwt, thats a lot of Kobe's right there, but other hobbies that guys get into can cost WAY more than that. (I've been rationalizing my "hobbies" for years, haha)
More Pics Please!

Yeah it's a hobby. Im not putting sneakers in front of my priorities tho.... Rent, credit card bills, food, etc comes first.
And Yeah, probably like half of my 5s were from hookups.
It's a hobby. Like ElderWatsonDiggins said, I don't smoke nor drink (I don't buy guns
laugh.gif
)... So i splurg on other stuff. I do like to go out tho, that's another problem of mine.
But I make sure I'm financially situated.

These 6s are gonna be dope on the court for the most part. Some of the 5s had a casual appeal to me, hopefully there are some casual colorways on these 6s.

Do ya thing, N Dub T. Nice to see you can splurge on yourself without jeopardizing your priorities.

IMO the white & blue joints in the locker (will) have both court and casual appeal.

well 35... still wanna pick up inks, red & navy TBs, and if the 5Rings come out....

damn thats sick, you gotta have a great job especially if you live in SOCAL. Heard it's expensive to live out there.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

lol@ 2k4s getting more hype than kobe 6s or whatever its called...

2k4s = near classic
6s = near trash

dont make fool of yourself wearing these my friend lol the shoe ain't cool
I NEVER thought I would agree with you.

All through blessings. It wasn't all glitter and glams. I'm still dipset and ghetto man lolol

And yeah... Rent in SoCal is more expensive than payin a mortgage... I'm not ready to commit to that with my girl
laugh.gif

Shoes >>> mortgage

so i guess these samples were indicating somethin....

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-dream-season-iii-white-purple-3.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-white-purple-2.jpg

7a6db_nike-zoom-kobe-vi-sample.jpg

6c936017134604680cf30558fca011fcebbbb984_r.jpg

im liking the heel cup a lot... as long as it keeps the heel in place... then were good.

I'm still debating on these right now. I'm thinking I'll probably cop for hopping and wear the 4's and 5's off court.

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-dream-season-iii-white-purple-3.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-white-purple-2.jpg
the top samples =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the bottom %%#!! thats coming out =
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

first pair of kobe's to truly let me down.

This is funny, look back at previous pages, seems like opinions change with the days. It goes from people liking, to hating, liking to hating, next week it'll be more people liking them.

Once the hype builds up when the season starts it's going to be funny seeing all these people who dislike them buying multiple pairs, just like what happened with the V's and the opinons with the clay samples everyone hated.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

saw this on kenlu

zk6flywire.jpg

Scales just look too far apart, not over lapping like real snake skin...

Im still a fan though and cant wait for release.

if the "snakeskin" was any closer the shoe wouldnt breathe well....there is a reason for the design. i spy flywire.

saw this pic and i had to ad lib it....

so kobe what do you and the lakers think of lebron and co. taking the chip this upcoming season?
ts_10mediaday_post670.jpg

ok im obviously bored this sunday evening....dont mind me guys. =P

^yep those scales really gonna look nice. the only concern i have is that they might fall off sooner than later. they need to glue it really good.

^^^^ i agree, the scales are dope....kobe (and the nike design team) just keeps doing it better and better....i have complete confidence that these will be great on the court and I think they look great. Can't wait to get them on my feet...

i hope nike makes some sort of cw with a british racing green color on the upper. getting tired of the entire "lakers don't wear green" applying to the shoes.

britishracinggreen.jpg

it would look dope 
pimp.gif
black at some angles and green in other angles. come to think of it, any cw with that sort of look on the upper would look awesome. green would be appreciated though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom