OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Marquee sole is such a rip off. $250 plus $30 shipping for a gr shoe. Highway robbery.

Considering they don't come out for a few more months, the price seems about right.

Sorry but that price will never seem right to me considering it will be $130 in December and then you'll be able to get it for $99 later on during the sales.  The only shoes worth that price to me are Finals and quickstrikes.

Well then wait for the general release, nobody is forcing you to use MSole.com
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Come on now, we aren't new to this. Sneakers command a premium price before release date...ESPECIALLY if the shoe itself hasn't even released, I can see if the shoe has released already and it's just a new colorway being released early.

Wow, I used release 6 times in this post.
grin.gif

They only command a premium price if they are really limited like the Finals. These can't take your money as easily unless you have to be the first kid on the block with a pair.  The shoes look great but I can buy 2 1/5 pairs for that price
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

it's not like ppl are gonna come up to my feet and inspect them.

I know a woman at my work would do that. I wore my Pippen 4 to work and she wanted me to lift up my jean and foot to check them out.
roll.gif

haha you guys are crazy. i don't personally know anyone who does that but necks will definitely break like the time i wore my away V's and rondo hyperfuse.

Working on obtaining a sample pair soon...simply the kobe line keeps pushing the envelope on what a basketball shoe should be and i love it.

Rumored weight is about 9.5-10.3oz.

I wonder if the material of the upper is neoprene, lycra, or something from Batman aka Dark Knight, millitary grade kevlar type %*@.

the heel height / form kinda looks like a combo of the IV and V....that could be awesome, b/c my only thing with the V is that they lacked padding around the heel...

in between the first and second eyelet near the big toe side "looks" like it could be a problem for creasing.

goodluck to those guys copping this. im not really feeling this color. ill wait for the other to drop.

Originally Posted by BOLT55

in between the first and second eyelet near the big toe side "looks" like it could be a problem for creasing.
saw that too. but from the looks of it. minimal creasing.
snake pattern= lower weight. less material. and a super breathable upper. damn. they probably saw that as an area for improvement

in the v's. so this is the aesthetic solution to a tech upgrade. damn. avar's mind. mindblast.
happy.gif

I guarantee this will feel like a running shoe with all the breathable material..not bad..but i never thought we would see this lil of material on a basketball shoe..

Wow...I didn't know so many NT'ers disliked Kobe's last 2 sneakers. I think last years were his best (Basketball wise) by far.

If I didn't have a closet full of 10.5s I might have cut some toes off to be able to squeeze in that 9.5 on marqueesole, after seeing all those pics I can't wait another three months for these

Marqueesole's pics made the Del Sols look illy.. Even more so than before.

I'm glad shox2001, the publisher of this thread is making it the official Kobe VI thread.

We now will have a thread from start to hopefully finish. Don't get this one locked like the V thread!

The V thread would have around 1500 pages if the first one hadn't got locked. smh.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Marqueesole's pics made the Del Sols look illy.. Even more so than before.

I'm glad shox2001, the publisher of this thread is making it the official Kobe VI thread.

We now will have a thread from start to hopefully finish. Don't get this one locked like the V thread!

The V thread would have around 1500 pages if the first one hadn't got locked. smh.
I thought the thread was locked/deleted when I couldn't find the original title. Low and behold it was official.
smokin.gif

Can't wait for more white based cw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom