OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by mrsolecal

Here comes the hype
SMH at this episode. why did they have to hype the 3Ds????
WHY! it's gonna be hard-er to cop these now. smh.
I just hate hypebeasts. what's worse? the hypebeasts that resell.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Here comes the hype
the man himself seem to enjoy it LOL.

Anybody got some pics of Kobe playing in the Grinches? I googled to no avail...

EDIT: I googled a little harder.. I'm good.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Anybody got some pics of Kobe playing in the Grinches? I googled to no avail...

Certainly some probably 50-70 pages back around xmas time.  He seemed less than excited about the 3Ds when Conan busted 'em out during that interview.  Almost like he thought they were too over the top, but couldn't exactly come out and say so.

Nobody knows what stores are getting the 3D, it's for sure NDC. Just read a little and stop asking over and over and over

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

whats the most you would pay for the China Box Set? someone offered it to me for 850!
i've seen a couple online in the $700-$900 price range
30t6p3b.gif
there's a seller on ebay that has them up for $800 or $850

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Here comes the hype
Relax man.

I'm guessing these will be HOH only? Hopefully not..

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

whats the most you would pay for the China Box Set? someone offered it to me for 850!
i've seen a couple online in the $700-$900 price range
30t6p3b.gif
there's a seller on ebay that has them up for $800 or $850

That's ridiculous! I wouldn't pay more than 250 for it. I mean all you're getting are some lacelocks and a fancy box. I'd just have someone from the uk hook me up and pay a little extra for the gr

Originally Posted by MTMAN

47d162681b01e791f6b216e9609fd6275aeca65d_r.jpg

Finally got the grinches.

Shout out to jmizzo, thanks bro.

Probably my favorite c/w to date.
Tryna double up on this one... Another size 8 would be nice... And I NEVER double up!

Chinas confirmed for 3-1!

VIA Nikestore tweet!"As of right now, the Kobe VI China's are set to hit around 3-1 on Nikestore.com".I hope it's true
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

VIA Nikestore tweet! "As of right now, the Kobe VI China's are set to hit around 3-1 on Nikestore.com". I hope it's true
pimp.gif
will they have the lace lock?

Lace lock or no lace lock doesn't matter to me. I'm just glad they are releasing in the US, provided that its true. The pewter on the heel and the faded upper is what does it for me.

Whenever the date, it's a hectic release month. So it's safe to assume the Chinas are gonna release after the BHM. Nike got the Grinches release right on time on Christmas but the rest they decides to drop it after the significance of it. They probably drop the college editions after March Madness.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

VIA Nikestore tweet! "As of right now, the Kobe VI China's are set to hit around 3-1 on Nikestore.com". I hope it's true
pimp.gif
will they have the lace lock?

Lace locks were for the limited ones so I doubt it. They could always change it though

This shoe is too hot right now. It seems as if every release is gon be limited with everyone eating em up.

Even the damn GRs are selling out and it's only been a month. Tell me why everyone at the gym is wearing the concords... Smh

All this waiting for release dates and pics surfacing left and right makes it seem like more than a month.

never wear them wrote:

This shoe is too hot right now. It seems as if every release is gon be limited with everyone eating em up.

Even the damn GRs are selling out and it's only been a month. Tell me why everyone at the gym is wearing the concords... Smh
tell me about it  i see people using them on the treadmill like running shoes.
ohwell.gif

Off topic but i know people have complained how eastbay ships in bags if you only order shoes, but i just ordered 2 packs of dri-fit socks only and they sent it in a box that holds shoes. I just signed up for gold club but i think i remember reading that doesnt matter.

Originally Posted by never wear them

They got to get that new Kobe shoe. It may sell out in Socal quick, but I'm sure they're just sitting somewhere else. Hype is always there too.

It just proves that it's not just the Kobe name on it... Lakers suck and have been losing at home and big games... Kobe will be the one to point at always...

If this was a reebok shoe I'd be buyin a grip load of em too tho. This shoe is hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom