OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's no one at my local YMCA playing in the 6's other than me (here in toronto). i'm playing in my ID's and i keep breaking necks.. even tho my ID's aren't anything crazy.

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

never wear them wrote:

This shoe is too hot right now. It seems as if every release is gon be limited with everyone eating em up.

Even the damn GRs are selling out and it's only been a month. Tell me why everyone at the gym is wearing the concords... Smh
tell me about it  i see people using them on the treadmill like running shoes.
ohwell.gif

They basically are zoom running shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

there's no one at my local YMCA playing in the 6's other than me (here in toronto). i'm playing in my ID's and i keep breaking necks.. even tho my ID's aren't anything crazy.

That's Toronto tho, A...

I'm in the City of Angels... So that's bound to happen I guess
laugh.gif

So Chinas have 3 types being released?
No lacelocks- UK release / USA ndc?
Lacelocks no special box- limited Asia release(rmkstore got em for sale w/ pics)
Special box -Asia extremely Limited release

Not sure if worth almost $300 shipped depending on size to order from overseas to get them with lace locks early? Them some expensive %%% lacelocks/insoles haha

China's are my 2nd favorite right behind the Grinches. Hopefully NDC doesn't give me the same fate as the East LA's. Thought I was money with a 2 minute wait time and my size sold out a minute later. Ridickaliss.

dude all these releases are crazy! kinda hating right now too, nike decided to overload the consumers with the foams dropping and many other worthy kicks! smh but i love the fact that they are so dope to rock!

im guilty of taking my grinches to the gym..i run in them sometimes..the're so comfortable..cant help it..
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

This shoe is too hot right now. It seems as if every release is gon be limited with everyone eating em up.

Even the damn GRs are selling out and it's only been a month. Tell me why everyone at the gym is wearing the concords... Smh

Maybe in Cali, because every store I know in Illinois and Texas got FSR of DEL SOLS and CONCORDS.

i am gonna do everything in my power to get those Sunsets. Eastbay and Nike.com are always a joke for me. I have never scored anything off of their releases. i am thinking I may take next Friday off work to drive up to House of Hoops and line up.

It just proves that it's not just the Kobe name on it... Lakers suck and have been losing at home and big games... Kobe will be the one to point at always...

If this was a reebok shoe I'd be buyin a grip load of em too tho. This shoe is hot.

Do you watch basketball?

Do your realize they're still the two time defending champions, a two seed in the west, nearly 20 games above 500 and have the fifth best record?

Originally Posted by Relley008

So Chinas have 3 types being released?
No lacelocks- UK release / USA ndc?
Lacelocks no special box- limited Asia release(rmkstore got em for sale w/ pics)
Special box -Asia extremely Limited release

Not sure if worth almost $300 shipped depending on size to order from overseas to get them with lace locks early? Them some expensive %%% lacelocks/insoles haha

Just hope the GRs release on US NDC - the shoe is the main priority for me - the rest is just hype in my opinion

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Off topic but i know people have complained how eastbay ships in bags if you only order shoes, but i just ordered 2 packs of dri-fit socks only and they sent it in a box that holds shoes. I just signed up for gold club but i think i remember reading that doesnt matter.

It doesn't. To make sure your shoes dont get shipped in a bag, either order something else to go along with your shoes or pay $4 for the gift box option. The only benefit of the gold club is the expedited 3 day shipping.

hopefully no one asked this already but how come the black/varsity red vi  have white in the zoom air when sold on eastbay but the photos on nitetalk on the 1st page show that its all red on the bottom heel.

The Lacelocks on the Chinas are horrible. If I ended up with a pair with lacelocks they'd be removed asap. The box is kinda cool, but no big deal. Who here wears the boxes? Or do dudes plan on carrying the box around with them when they wear their limited edition chinas?

I might be one of the few that aren't really feeling the Chinas. Seeing em in person or some different pics might change my mind?

I'm really looking forward to some Laker colorways. C'mon Nike....where dey at
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Been out this thread for a while any news on the rices release date yet ?

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

So the Rices are dropping the same day as the Chinas now! Wow @ my wallet!!

3/1 Via Twitter!UPDATE: Also heard that the Rices are HoHs only for now! Somebody on the other forum said HoH Lakewood will drop them on 2/25 a day before the BHM & Playoff XIIIs... Smfh!!So call you nearest HOH

Originally Posted by Magic1978

It just proves that it's not just the Kobe name on it... Lakers suck and have been losing at home and big games... Kobe will be the one to point at always...

If this was a reebok shoe I'd be buyin a grip load of em too tho. This shoe is hot.

Do you watch basketball?

Do your realize they're still the two time defending champions, a two seed in the west, nearly 20 games above 500 and have the fifth best record?

Do you not know that were in a shoe forum... I was talkin about the sneaker itself. I wasn't even remotely close to a discussion about the Lakers....

Point was... Lakers or Kobe can go on a 50 game losing streak, and the shoe will still sell.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by mrsolecal

Here comes the hype
SMH at this episode. why did they have to hype the 3Ds????
WHY! it's gonna be hard-er to cop these now. smh.
I just hate hypebeasts. what's worse? the hypebeasts that resell.
the man himself seem to enjoy it LOL.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All these colorways dropping so close to each other has me wondering what other colorways Nike has in it's sleeve!

I bet the Laker colorways will be ill! Give us something on par with the Venoms, CDs & MLK IV!

hopefully no one asked this already but how come the black/varsity red vi  have white in the zoom air when sold on eastbay but the photos on nitetalk on the 1st page show that its all red on the bottom heel.

Eastbay has the wrong photo posted. Most likely that was the sample. The "zoom air" will be colored and not white. There are pics earlier in this thread where someone showed the actual shoes. They look great.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Eastbay has the wrong photo posted. Most likely that was the sample. The "zoom air" will be colored and not white. There are pics earlier in this thread where someone showed the actual shoes. They look great.
thanks man i was hoping it wasnt white becuz that looked ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom