OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
That hoodie is interesting. However, I would not wear lol because I am to old for that.

Waiting on 3ds like everyone else. I hope the release is easy!

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by never wear them

Please.....
Don't body me?
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by lupecci

8c941c5dcc6738ad128d1057dcc0e5e5-getty-103928492hh003_san_antonio_.jpg

Haven't been keeping up with the Kobe threads. Are those China's with a white base to go along with the uniform rules?
And those Fly By's Manu's got on aren't bad. I would buy those.
I'd have to say that the China's kobe is wearing are the ones that will release.
they just look brighter on court? I could be wrong though.

i'm still sticking with they've been corrected for uniform rules. 
the base on the china's is supposed to be the same colour as the midsole, heal and healcup... but it's white. (but it's still possible that the base is 3M?)

Originally Posted by bigsupa

SEEN A KID ROCKING GLASS BLUES AT ONE OF MY GAMES LAST NIGHT...ASKED HIM WHERE HE COPPED HE GAVE ME THE
eyes.gif
tired.gif
SO HE GOT NO CALLS FROM ME....

Thanks for the good morning laugh. So funny.

Anyone plan to get the breds off deadstockshoes? Surprised they're available now unlike the pre-order crap they always do with releases.

Originally Posted by SC2011

Im going to cop breeds after I cop all the other Kobes I want First
....Aint no future in yo' frontin'......[emoji]169[/emoji] MC Breed

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Magic1978

It just proves that it's not just the Kobe name on it... Lakers suck and have been losing at home and big games... Kobe will be the one to point at always...

If this was a reebok shoe I'd be buyin a grip load of em too tho. This shoe is hot.

Do you watch basketball?

Do your realize they're still the two time defending champions, a two seed in the west, nearly 20 games above 500 and have the fifth best record?

Do you not know that were in a shoe forum... I was talkin about the sneaker itself. I wasn't even remotely close to a discussion about the Lakers....

Point was... Lakers or Kobe can go on a 50 game losing streak, and the shoe will still sell.

Slow down son. First of all you're stating your opinion. Some of you don't seem to understand that. Like it's been stated several times before, nobody really wears Kobe's on the east coast. When you said the Lakers suck, that wasn't about the sneaker. When you make idiotic comments, you should expect to be called out for them. It doesn't sound like you're even remotely knowledgeable to have a discussion about basketball anyway.

Whenever I travel to the east coast, I see Kobes all the time. Unless you can still find Carpe Diems in stores, you can dead that argument.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by lupecci

8c941c5dcc6738ad128d1057dcc0e5e5-getty-103928492hh003_san_antonio_.jpg

Haven't been keeping up with the Kobe threads. Are those China's with a white base to go along with the uniform rules?
And those Fly By's Manu's got on aren't bad. I would buy those.
I'd have to say that the China's kobe is wearing are the ones that will release.
they just look brighter on court? I could be wrong though.

i'm still sticking with they've been corrected for uniform rules. 
the base on the china's is supposed to be the same colour as the midsole, heal and healcup... but it's white. (but it's still possible that the base is 3M?)
I would not really think its because of Uniform Rules. They wore the Grinches and that does not even match anything on the Lakers colors. It might just be an ID?

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

so are the 3Ds being released at eastbay again?
Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by rocman23

What stores are getting the 3ds
Probably the usual NT's in Cali/HOH's.
I know NDC is getting them as well, I don't think they will be as limited as the East LA's but we shall see.  Eastbayrep never said they were getting them though
Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

is eastbay getting sunsets and 3D's
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 EastbayRep 
We are still waiting on a confirmation for these shoes. We should know about the 3D's by Tuesday and the Sunsets by Thursday.  Since these are quick strike releases, we normally do not find out about them until 1-2 days before their release date.  Please note, if we will be getting these shoes, they will be extremely limited like the East LA release.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

anyone know if the sunset release in gs? Im really debating on thoes
The Sunsets will only be available in Men's sizes.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

hopefully no one asked this already but how come the black/varsity red vi  have white in the zoom air when sold on eastbay but the photos on nitetalk on the 1st page show that its all red on the bottom heel.
Eastbay has the wrong photo posted. Most likely that was the sample. The "zoom air" will be colored and not white. There are pics earlier in this thread where someone showed the actual shoes. They look great.
As Dark Steel said, the picture we have up is a sample picture.  Once we get the shipment in for these shoes, we will work on getting the picture updated.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Off topic but i know people have complained how eastbay ships in bags if you only order shoes, but i just ordered 2 packs of dri-fit socks only and they sent it in a box that holds shoes. I just signed up for gold club but i think i remember reading that doesnt matter.
It doesn't. To make sure your shoes dont get shipped in a bag, either order something else to go along with your shoes or pay $4 for the gift box option. The only benefit of the gold club is the expedited 3 day shipping.
Correct, the main benefit for joining our Gold Club program is free three business day shipping on all your orders for a year.  If you are only ordering one item, there is a good change it will be shipping in a bag, unless it is a Jordan Retro shoe.

EastbayRep - Ray

SEEN A KID ROCKING GLASS BLUES AT ONE OF MY GAMES LAST NIGHT...ASKED HIM WHERE HE COPPED HE GAVE ME THE
eyes.gif
tired.gif
You should of gave him a T for giving you a face and just say he was disrespecting the game
laugh.gif
I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BUT ITS HARD TO T UP A KID ON THE BENCH FOR NO REASON...#GOTNOBURN

eyes.gif
tired.gif
You should of gave him a T for giving you a face and just say he was disrespecting the game
laugh.gif
I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BUT ITS HARD TO T UP A KID ON THE BENCH FOR NO REASON...#GOTNOBURN
dude was on the bench and trying to play the arrogant role?....
should've asked him how the splinters feel......and tell him at least the ugly shoe will take away from the fact he's on the bench.

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by JRodski

lol, check out this review of the east LA's..... I thought it was pretty funny, some of you wont though...

http://www.youtube.com/wa...I1WhaB_lpw&feature=feedu
what's funny???

It's funny because the reviewer just bird-%%$!%@* all over this colorway... hahaha. I love the Kobe VIs, but this review is hilarious! Someone needs to re-mix this video... "the uppa, the uppa" "some birds came and *#+%!%# all over the uppa"

Originally Posted by EnderWill

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by JRodski

lol, check out this review of the east LA's..... I thought it was pretty funny, some of you wont though...

http://www.youtube.com/wa...I1WhaB_lpw&feature=feedu
what's funny???

It's funny because the reviewer just bird-%%$!%@* all over this colorway... hahaha. I love the Kobe VIs, but this review is hilarious! Someone needs to re-mix this video... "the uppa, the uppa" "some birds came and *#+%!%# all over the uppa"

laugh.gif
 The dude in the video looks like the guy from the movie darkman..
2qlbpcl.jpg

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Magic1978 wrote:

never wear them wrote:

Magic1978 wrote:

never wear them wrote:

It just proves that it's not just the Kobe name on it... Lakers suck and have been losing at home and big games... Kobe will be the one to point at always...

If this was a reebok shoe I'd be buyin a grip load of em too tho. This shoe is hot.

Do you watch basketball?

Do your realize they're still the two time defending champions, a two seed in the west, nearly 20 games above 500 and have the fifth best record?

Do you not know that were in a shoe forum... I was talkin about the sneaker itself. I wasn't even remotely close to a discussion about the Lakers....

Point was... Lakers or Kobe can go on a 50 game losing streak, and the shoe will still sell.

Slow down son. First of all you're stating your opinion. Some of you don't seem to understand that. Like it's been stated several times before, nobody really wears Kobe's on the east coast. When you said the Lakers suck, that wasn't about the sneaker. When you make idiotic comments, you should expect to be called out for them. It doesn't sound like you're even remotely knowledgeable to have a discussion about basketball anyway.

Whenever I travel to the east coast, I see Kobes all the time. Unless you can still find Carpe Diems in stores, you can dead that argument.

You're talking about travel? And people are telling you about where we live. Some of you crack me up. And you're talking about a limited release pair of sneakers? Are you serious? If you're Nike where would you release more kicks at? East or west coast? Where are most Laker fans? Where do most limited Kobe's drop at? And the GR Kobe's like the del sols that you dudes say are hard to find, sit. People wear them for basketball, but nobody wears Kobe's casually, so they don't sell out.

Some of you need to think before you type, before getting so emotional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom