OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope there is no logo. Those look so dope. This will be the pair I quadruple or triple on.
pimp.gif

I honestly don't think the Rice logo makes any difference at all. No one cared about the "RICE" on any of the past PE's, why this one? I'm not trying to call anyone out, I'm honestly curious.

Originally Posted by seanperia

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by lupecci

8c941c5dcc6738ad128d1057dcc0e5e5-getty-103928492hh003_san_antonio_.jpg

Haven't been keeping up with the Kobe threads. Are those China's with a white base to go along with the uniform rules?
And those Fly By's Manu's got on aren't bad. I would buy those.
I'd have to say that the China's kobe is wearing are the ones that will release.
they just look brighter on court? I could be wrong though.

i'm still sticking with they've been corrected for uniform rules. 
the base on the china's is supposed to be the same colour as the midsole, heal and healcup... but it's white. (but it's still possible that the base is 3M?)
I would not really think its because of Uniform Rules. They wore the Grinches and that does not even match anything on the Lakers colors. It might just be an ID?

The Grinches were on Christmas, and the NBA lets dudes wear green and red shoes on Christmas without consequence I believe.

I think they whitened these gray based VI's the same way the Lebron team blackened the gray based VII v2 to comply with uniform rules.

What uniform rules?

I don't think the NBA is as strict with that anymore.

If Gilbert Arenas can wear the Jordan Toro Bravo 5's in a game without fine.......

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

If Gilbert Arenas can wear the Jordan Toro Bravo 5's in a game without fine.......
That was also for the NBA. It was World AIDS Day.

Everyone on the team ( and in the league) wore red shoes that day.

Spoiler [+]
nba-feet-12-01-10-41.jpg

nba-feet-12-01-10-42.jpg

nba-feet-12-01-10-23.jpg

QUICK INFO FOR THOSE STILL LOOKING FOR LA KOBE

3 WSS (warehouse shoe sale) location still have them in stock.

Inglewood location on Century Bl and Crenshaw has just about a FSR.

South LA location on Manchester Bl. and Avalon bl. has a few sizes left. didnt count them. Big sz like 10. 11, 12 and a couple half sz (Bonus - Retro III sz 8, 9 and a load of Breast Cancer Hyperdunk all pink)

South LA location on Florence Ave and Compton Ave has sz 8.5, 9, 10, 11, 13 left. (BONUS - also got sz 12, sz 14 altitude XIII left)

Originally Posted by seanperia

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by lupecci

8c941c5dcc6738ad128d1057dcc0e5e5-getty-103928492hh003_san_antonio_.jpg

Haven't been keeping up with the Kobe threads. Are those China's with a white base to go along with the uniform rules?
And those Fly By's Manu's got on aren't bad. I would buy those.
I'd have to say that the China's kobe is wearing are the ones that will release.
they just look brighter on court? I could be wrong though.

i'm still sticking with they've been corrected for uniform rules. 
the base on the china's is supposed to be the same colour as the midsole, heal and healcup... but it's white. (but it's still possible that the base is 3M?)
I would not really think its because of Uniform Rules. They wore the Grinches and that does not even match anything on the Lakers colors. It might just be an ID?

no that's different. christmas day was a special occasion, they don't have to wear their teams colours. that's my understanding. 
same thing goes with the NBA fit week (players wearing blue headbands), aids awareness (players wearing red shoes), etc. 

and it's def not an ID. 

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
What uniform rules? 

I don't think the NBA is as strict with that anymore. 

uniform rules as per jason petrie (designer of the lebrons). they had to darken his most recent shoes in order to comply with the rules. 
so yes, i believe teams have uniform rules even though the league doesn't care if the entire team is wearing a white based shoe/black based shoe. 

Wow! I need those Rices right now. Hopefully they don't have that logo on the heel, but either way I don't see anything topping this shoe this year (for me of course)

Fyi- My brother in law just picked up a pair of the KB VI China's pack at Nike Vault LA late last night.

They are offering the chinas to those who won the courtside pack and didnt get the kobe card signed thats sick

Is it necessary to keep quoting the pic of the hoody pages later just to say something negative? If he likes it let him rock with it....

Originally Posted by s dubl

Is it necessary to keep quoting the pic of the hoody pages later just to say something negative? If he likes it let him rock with it...
i didnt even notice the hoody,,the gif is great tho. props to the guy doing the hoody, hes got a lot of wearwithall to sit and wait for the paint to dry

Originally Posted by s dubl

Is it necessary to keep quoting the pic of the hoody pages later just to say something negative? If he likes it let him rock with it....

it's all jokes man.  logically though, posting a pic of a hoodie online has a underlying purpose of gaining potential feedback on it (whether positive or negative)
ohwell.gif
.... either way, back to the shoes.... sorry to take away from the thread

updates on the rice's?

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Rice's wthout the logo. Much better.  Pics via sneakernews.  

so i guess thats why they got pushed back, to remove the rice logo. thats fine with me, i like them without the logo. i think these will be a gr and widely available just like the kobe vi china on 3/1/11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom