OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by abstractability

Forreal Carlos.... All Stars are still on the fence for me though.. dunno how I feel about em..

How you doin' btw bro? I'm barely on here anymore
frown.gif

Doing well, thanks.  I agree, you are not here that much, probably for that very reason, the colorways lately.  
laugh.gif

Still haven't bought the Concords or Black/Red pairs yet, been pacing myself, I love them, but I got hit with that Jordan bug lately, plus the All-Star 13's are coming in a couple weeks.  All-Star Kobe's will be bought though. 

Originally Posted by abstractability

Forreal Carlos.... All Stars are still on the fence for me though.. dunno how I feel about em..

How you doin' btw bro? I'm barely on here anymore
frown.gif
Maybe this will change your opinion 
laugh.gif

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-all-star-available-early-on-ebay-02.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-all-star-available-early-on-ebay-03.jpg

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by LA KB24

yea im kinda suprised they will have them

a fam, u know what time they are opening??? i called yesterday and they werent sure yet and i called around 5
hey i just called and they said like at 830 or 9 hope that helps

thanks for looking out, dude told me they might open a hour early but he wasnt too sure, what time u guna head out over there???

im still on the fence about these so idk if ill go but i just got a email from one of the guys who works there saying that they are selling tickets tonight at 8....wow didnt think they would bring out the tickets on these

BIG SHOUTOUT to WitnessKB24!!
He hooked up the Grinches for Retail + small tip (pause) + shipping... And shipped QUICK...
Good lookin son!! Glad to see there's still good folks on NT, as opposed to many of the selfish, "me-only mentality" folks that seem to dominate these boards... Let me know how them 3D's are lookin tonite, DC gets no love from Nike with respect to Kobe's Line....
Need that size 8, if any Cali NTers wanna show some love (pause)
wink.gif

All Stars are still eh to me after those pics.

Doubled up on the best colorways (Grinch, Del Sol, Concords)... Thinking of doing an ID to ease my hunger..

a fam, u know what time they are opening??? i called yesterday and they werent sure yet and i called around 5

thanks for looking out, dude told me they might open a hour early but he wasnt too sure, what time u guna head out over there???

im still on the fence about these so idk if ill go but i just got a email from one of the guys who works there saying that they are selling tickets tonight at 8....wow didnt think they would bring out the tickets on these

woooooooooooooooooooooow, is it that serious now??? if this is true then i might not even be able to cop i got class until 9 tonight!!! SMH whoever thought of that idea but im kinda on the same boat as u i missed out on the grinches still have a sour taste in my mouth from it
sick.gif
. i seriously want those SUNSETS tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ......man worse comes to worse SUNSETS N DEL SOL this week  

woooooooooooooooooooooow, is it that serious now??? if this is true then i might not even be able to cop i got class until 9 tonight!!! SMH whoever thought of that idea but im kinda on the same boat as u i missed out on the grinches still have a sour taste in my mouth from it
sick.gif
. i seriously want those SUNSETS tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ......man worse comes to worse SUNSETS N DEL SOL this week  

i guess it is that serious now smh...sunsets are
pimp.gif
..i still have yet to get my first pair of kobe vi.. its between the del sol and the asg..for sure im getting one of them next week if the asg still come out on the 17th

Originally Posted by B Fresco

He hooked up the Grinches for Retail + small tip (pause) + shipping... And shipped QUICK...
Good lookin son!! Glad to see there's still good folks on NT, as opposed to many of the selfish, "me-only mentality" folks that seem to dominate these boards... Let me know how them 3D's are lookin tonite, DC gets no love from Nike with respect to Kobe's Line....
wink.gif
u lucky dog u!!!! lol but congrats fam im still looking for some grinches DS for retail!!

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

Don't know if I am late or not any word on the Rice's ??? Whats going on with those ????
Still TBD...
Probably going to release around March with the other School Shoes, hopefully

Originally Posted by B Fresco

wink.gif
Glad you like em 
pimp.gif

I'll see what I can do on the 3D's later tonight 

i guess it is that serious now smh...sunsets are
pimp.gif
..i still have yet to get my first pair of kobe vi.. its between the del sol and the asg..for sure im getting one of them next week if the asg still come out on the 17th

mad.gif
mad.gif
......those ASG are on point aint guna lie, but yea if not these tonight/tomor then SUNSETS most def and DEL SOLS it is
smokin.gif
wink.gif

Does anybody know how the Nike Zoom Kobe Venomenon compare to the Kobe VI? I know that The VI is a far more superior shoe but just wondering if it is any good? Here in the PI we don't have that much good basketball court and using the VI on cement courts would just ruin the shoes in a short period, this is why I'm looking for a scone option that is similar to the VI. Last year I got the zoom speed low which is alms the same as the Kobe IV in look and was great with it's XDR sole.

TIA!

swaynomics will you be getting the asg? yea i think the del sols is a must for everyone
happy.gif
to be honest famo i think im guna skip em......too much dropping this month, psssst this year in general and i have to pick and chose which ones i get(money is tight) sooo this months cop are SUNSETS and Del sol with the hook up, then on to the next month but i still havent owned a pair of KB VI's hopefully it changes after friday!!!

swaynomics will you be getting the asg? yea i think the del sols is a must for everyone
happy.gif
to be honest famo i think im guna skip em......too much dropping this month, psssst this year in general and i have to pick and chose which ones i get(money is tight) sooo this months cop are SUNSETS and Del sol with the hook up, then on to the next month but i still havent owned a pair of KB VI's hopefully it changes after friday!!!

i feel you fam..money is very tight for me too plus with jordans coming out this year...
ohwell.gif
 for sure i will own my first pair of kobe vi next week!!! im leaning toward the del sol cause i like the color alot plus would go get will casual wear which might be hard with the asg but who knows lol

looks like i'll be trying my luck online tonight. just called a couple spots and either they dont know or the usual suspects i try to avoid (HOH locations in SoCal). im not gonna even waste any more energy worry about it. if i get em online kudos to me if not then on to the sunsets and if its the same with those then it will be 2 id's and breds.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Once you get your first pair........

...... It's downhill from there.

I encourage you not to get one
laugh.gif
lol i know im not just getting one lol but im just deciding on the del sol or asg right now i will get the breds when they go on sale
wink.gif
...im selling a pair of my jordans just to get some kobe...kobe over jordan sorry mj fans but come on these kobes are sexy 
smile.gif

still on the fence on 3ds..... but i really want to see hwo these look -___- lol
if the heels weren't different colors i would swoop without a doubt
i can do with the opposite swooshes, its just the opposite heel counters -__-

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

Don't know if I am late or not any word on the Rice's ??? Whats going on with those ????
Still TBD...
Probably going to release around March with the other School Shoes, hopefully
That's what I was told, with the Aces.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Once you get your first pair........

...... It's downhill from there.

I encourage you not to get one
laugh.gif
lol i know im not just getting one lol but im just deciding on the del sol or asg right now i will get the breds when they go on sale
wink.gif
...im selling a pair of my jordans just to get some kobe...kobe over jordan sorry mj fans but come on these kobes are sexy 
smile.gif

over the 2011 Jordan? Absolutely....some of the Retro's? Yeah....depending on the # and CW....but not over all of the Jordan's...that's just crazy talk....I haven't seen 1 pair of VI's since the Grinch's that made me think, "OK...well maybe I'll skip these J's and put that money toward these Kobe's." I just got my 1st pair of VI's 2 days ago and I'm in love with them....Del Sol's are my favorite CW so far....I grew up in the '80's with parents that couldn't afford to by me Jordan's so sorry if I seem a little partial...but all of these cw's are on my pass list until the China's....also hoping for Ace's and a USC CW.

ALL OF THIS IS JUST MY OPINION

VIA the Nike Santa Monica facebook

Nike Santa Monica
Size Update:

East LA Kobe VI: 11, 15

First come, first serve. Phone orders are ok. Come and get them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom