OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Guess i'll try to cop for fun, if I don't get them then it's ok. I just wanna be in this thread when they drop because it was pure comedy last night lol
Yeah it was man.  Eastbay was getting so much hate.  I am still hating them.  I want these OCs more than any other VI hands down.
Well good luck to you tonight/this evening my dude 
pimp.gif

I tried on Leastbay just for fun and my timer went from 6 minutes to 10 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sickassdog

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Currently 11th in line at niketown chicago! Isn't as cold as it was weds for the 3ds, but that's not saying much.

How many people in line total at NTC now?

About 21. Just heard that the people in the front of the line have ben here since 9.. Last night.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ima just id a pair. My shi* will come out 10x better than this crap.....

Naw... I want em... Smh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think we had an APB about where you were last night, didn't wanna see you on cops or something for killin someone

That's crap that they aren't releasing this afternoon anymore. My work computer is fast, and people may be at work where they can't! This was my chance dang it.

plz do, i woke up early to go but my car is kinda messed up sooo i thought bout few a second i decide not to go.... =( and HOH is no help either

Copped grinches via phone xmas morning
pimp.gif
. passed on ELAs
eyes.gif
, struck out on the 3Ds on Eastbay
ohwell.gif
. copped the OCs. 2 phones to both #s & online
wink.gif
. Rep said they only had 2 of each size.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I GUESS THEY DONT EXPECT ANY1 TO OWN THESE

mabey instead of doing 1 ASG shoe for Kobe @ 3-4k production run Nike broke the run up between the 4 shoes. aka roughly only 1-1.5k per ASG. Just a hypothesis, but could explain the super low #s hitting retail.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ima just id a pair. My shi* will come out 10x better than this crap.....

Naw... I want em... Smh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think we had an APB about where you were last night, didn't wanna see you on cops or something for killin someone

laugh.gif
I'm over em... And Valentines day is around the corner.

Just got my eastbay order confirmation at 4am from my OC phone order I placed around 930pm pt.. ill wait to see if it gets cancelled or goes through. Was anyone at lakewood hoh?

Originally Posted by cubanref

Here is a pic my friend sent me earlier from 34th st...this is around 1130pm. He said there where around 8-10 dudes out there by the time he got out of work at 3am though...I really hope he was joking though. Its like 15 deg out there right now...Stay warm my friends 
sick.gif

395096059.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 it was OD cold last night

Smh @ Nike releasing @ 9pm...

I will be out at my b-day dinner...guess I will have to rely on T-Mobiles "4g" and try and get them while a friend tries tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom