OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
20101107204241_original.jpg

I am sorry but this simply looks like a shoe with a very bad rash.

35it2lw.jpg

As far as look are concerned, these kill the "Chicken Pox's" up there.

I like those up there...

...because they'll save me $$ if they all end up looking like that
ohwell.gif

gonna be funny how many minds change after nike and kobe reveals them and pick-up pics start popping up everywhere.

lol plenty ppls minds will change. im not feeling the colors but im feeling the shoe.

the glare on the scales almost makes them look white, which would have been dope. but it gives me the idea of how some of the more intricate colorways of this shoe might look- with the scales and skin underneath being two different colors..

Love the shoe, but that colorway is hideous. Where is this pic from?

The fake Black/Reds posted a few weeks back looked MUCH better.

Willing to bet once Kobe rocks these shoes, everyone will be changing their mind.  
laugh.gif

Happens every year. 

I clearly remember a couple of years ago when Kobe scored 61 @ MSG with the Del Sol IV's, the day after people on here were talking about copping multiples of them to collect. 

The IVs were revolutionary, the 5s are sleeker & like Kobe said, "works well with colors". The VIs are the ultimate LOVE or HATE shoe. I like the VIs in certain colors but won't be going nearly as crazy as I did with the IVs & Vs.
Also looking forward to the new Kobe box.

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

The IVs were revolutionary, the 5s are sleeker & like Kobe said, "works well with colors". The VIs are the ultimate LOVE or HATE shoe. I like the VIs in certain colors but won't be going nearly as crazy as I did with the IVs & Vs.
Also looking forward to the new Kobe box.
im collecting the VI just for the kobe shoe boxes.

Word....Can't wait to wear the boxes.

You'll see me at HOH with a pair of boxes on, hope I see some of you box haters there so I can show you why the box matters.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Willing to bet once Kobe rocks these shoes, everyone will be changing their mind.  
laugh.gif

Happens every year. 

I clearly remember a couple of years ago when Kobe scored 61 @ MSG with the Del Sol IV's, the day after people on here were talking about copping multiples of them to collect. 

Do you really think that Kobe Bryant is that influential? I can remember when even White guys begun shaving their heads in NYC, after MJ shaved his.
Has anyone adopted this look yet?

kobe-latimes-1.jpg

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Word....Can't wait to wear the boxes.

You'll see me at HOH with a pair of boxes on, hope I see some of you box haters there so I can show you why the box matters.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is the topic about the shoes Trolly McTroll.  All you did was highlight what was beneficial to you, and you rolled with it.

We all know how you feel towards the Kobe line, we get it.  At the same time, you are not going to change anyone's mind   So I don't understand why you still exhaust your time in here??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is the topic about the shoes Trolly McTroll.  All you did was highlight what was beneficial to you, and you rolled with it.

We all know how you feel towards the Kobe line, we get it.  At the same time, you are not going to change anyone's mind   So I don't understand why you still exhaust your time in here??

THIS!!!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Who said that I am trying to change anyone's mind? I don't care about what you guys wear, but when someone suggests that I am going to change my mind when Kobe wears something that looks like it needs a shot of Benadryl, I must point out the facts!

Kobe Bryant's sartorial choices does not influence those who obviously know better!

Originally Posted by theblotted

20101107204241_original.jpg
This is disgusting. It's an affront to all people with eyes
30t6p3b.gif

"gonna be funny how many minds change after nike and kobe reveals them and pick-up pics start popping up everywhere."

sick.gif

Very sad but probably true.

I remember awhile ago like maybe 2-3 months ago, there was a list of vi colorways. It had like dark Knights, chaos, and many others. Has anyone know anything on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom