OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by isorous

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

These look real interesting. The Chaos colorway is hot, but hard to match!
that's the point.
tongue.gif
just messin fam.

justin- sick pics of the OC... still not sold.  i thought it was urs too.
laugh.gif

man my SLR pics never come correct
roll.gif
FYI: just cus u have an dope camera doesnt make u a dope photographer.
i hope that pic wasnt taken with your SLR because if it is, i think you bought a disposable "slr" camera.  looks like a phone pic.  but yea you need to know what you are sorta doing to get good pics. its not hard though, just takes some playing around.
i remember when i took photography class in college we were working with 35mm had to develop everything to see the shots you got unless you got it down like that, DSLR werent as affordable as they are now (not that they are cheap but they are cheaper)
LOL! disposable SLR.  but it's from a nice iphone 3g 2megapixel camera. lol

205 is good price on the oc's but I don't think its for me...damn!! i can't believe 3d's are looking better %#+ (i swear 3d's were the worst ever ever until i saw peeps wear it at the vault) damn amazing what happens...now i regret buying one when it was cheap on the bay!

Love the  VI's!  Picked up the All Stars today...Missed out on the 3D's.  Got the OC's and the Grinches for my girl.  Just waiting for the Concords to go on sale...

Got lucky. Got my last size at the raffle at NTSF. Was there at 615am, when they handed out wristbands...about 7 heads. Went back for the release at 7am...grew to like 25 heads. Very limited.

Originally Posted by Lakers824

Got lucky. Got my last size at the raffle at NTSF. Was there at 615am, when they handed out wristbands...about 7 heads. Went back for the release at 7am...grew to like 25 heads. Very limited.

not limited in so cal...i bet these going to lay here until sunday
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LaceDemUp

Love the  VI's!  Picked up the All Stars today...Missed out on the 3D's.  Got the OC's and the Grinches for my girl.  Just waiting for the Concords to go on sale...
Nice one bro! All limiteds
pimp.gif

No Del Sols tho? 
wink.gif

^^^ I want them but I'm gonna spend the $ on the Playoff XIII's...I got the OG DS, I can wear the Retro.
I've worn the Grinches and OC's and love em...

Originally Posted by LaceDemUp

^^^ I want them but I'm gonna spend the $ on the Playoff XIII's...I got the OG DS, I can wear the Retro.
I've worn the Grinches and OC's and love em...

I feel you bro, no doubt, I respect that... 
If I didn't spend so much on Kobes, I wouldn't have passed up on the Royal Foams & maybe the Playoff XIIIs... 
Now it's KOBE VI BHM or Playoff XIIIs? leaning towards the BHMs....
I still need another pair of Grinches, but they are slowly disappearing in my size....

Was able to get the whole all star pack today

Now I just need to get 3D's and sunsets

I want sunsets the most. Those and LA's are the ones I wanted the most.

My boy said he got BHM's for me early.. I'm bout to go to his house and see if he really got them for me.

Congrats to all who got their pairs. Started out not wanting these, then after seeing waverdr's pics i was sold on them. Had them in my cart on ndc but couldn't find the brons. Once I finally found the brons and checked out the kobe's were sold out. Stupid me for not making 2 separate orders. Oh well, got my brons though so it wasn't a complete loss.

Crazy how the hype of the ocs and 3ds made people think that there is just as much money to be made in the all stars. Theres def enough to go around and resellers are gonna get stuck with multiple pairs lol.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Crazy how the hype of the ocs and 3ds made people think that there is just as much money to be made in the all stars. Theres def enough to go around and resellers are gonna get stuck with multiple pairs lol.

LOL I saw that too... nobody is bidding from what it looks like on the ASG...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

LOL I saw that too... nobody is bidding from what it looks like on the ASG...
laugh.gif

it just doesn't look as good as ocs and 3d's.  i saw them in person...i mean they are aiight but easier pass than east las..

Originally Posted by ssharks
cberr + ssharks + blackmamba024: Delete/edit your posts. you are so dumb (antoine dodson) 
tired.gif

Mambaa: deadstockshoes.com is legit they have been around.  you have to factor in the shipping prices also but its still under retail
pimp.gif

went several pages back, didn't go all the way, but didn't see this.
2qlzosj.jpg

307xllc.jpg

guess it costs too much to use Kanye's image.

up on ndc.

So.... My friend actually did get these for me.

Went to walmart.... And my car was acting wierd.,. He drove right there and gave them to me

Originally Posted by dyyhard

went several pages back, didn't go all the way, but didn't see this.
2qlzosj.jpg

307xllc.jpg

guess it costs too much to use Kanye's image.

up on ndc.
I like this one...picked it up today at Foot locker...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom