OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate to say it but, these shoes are wack. i have multiple pairs of every kobe sig shoe. just dont think i can do it with these. those damn scales make it impossible for any colorway thats not black based to look decent.

for the 1rst time ever i must say lbj viii's>zkvi's

Looks like I am saving a lot of money next year cuz I have yet to see any colorways make this shoe look good.

^ I am feeling the same way shaun. V's are special to me, these are gonna have to impress me in person, otherwise I am good with my V's.

Wow..not feeling the 3 newest colorways we have seen..most def coppin the del sols and concords though

20101111141418.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-6-VI-Teaser-Black-Purple-Yellow.JPG

If it doesn't have that swerve and pointy look on the front midsole part... That's 1 huge indication that it's a fake. and look at the heel how its shaped, it's more outwards than the heel. And also that ankle cut.

Real or fake they are uninspiring and boring to say the least. The scales are poorly executed. I rather see hyperfuse instead of the scales. Looks like i'll be stocking up on more IV and Vs.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by theblotted

the titanium and cheetah are surprisingly fire imo

indifferent.gif

this right here....
where they bleep do people come up with these names from?.....
.....I guess "cheetah" fits for Kobe though.....if we think back on Colorado.....

Only pair I'm diggin' so far are the black/maize pair.

I think this shoe will stir up a lot more noise than the ZK5s. This shoe is hot. Just thinking of these on display just gets me more amped up.

Even Tho theure gr, I'll be the first person in line or no line when this shoe releases. Gonna ball in em that same day!

I was not a fan of the V Lakers CW (PoPs).....so I prolly won't dig the VI (if it looks anything remotely like those other ones)....

but I like the scales on the VI's....I feel as though it needs to be treaded carefully though, otherwise it can be a disaster....

Playing in your Kobes > hating on fakes....lol

yeah go ahead and hate on them fakes. all the pic's earlier in this thread were fakes, ppl were hatin - and as soon as pic's from marquee and other places started to emerge, ppl are feelin this and feelin that. laughable. 

that site's painfully obvious that it's fake; i could careless. but they're prob leaked images of what's about to come. i'm not selling ++%@, i got nothin to gain, just posting/sharing what i'm seeing. very sure in a year haters changing tunes and copping multiples... buncha moronic hypocrites 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theblotted

yeah go ahead and hate on them fakes. all the pic's earlier in this thread were fakes, ppl were hatin - and as soon as pic's from marquee and other places started to emerge, ppl are feelin this and feelin that. laughable. 

that site's painfully obvious that it's fake; i could careless. but they're prob leaked images of what's about to come. i'm not selling ++%@, i got nothin to gain, just posting/sharing what i'm seeing. very sure in a year haters changing tunes and copping multiples... buncha moronic hypocrites 
laugh.gif

What? I promise you those are not leaked pictures...

I'll buy you a pair of 6s if those shoe are indeed real.

these fakes are only letting me know that the vi will be a great success..all these ppl over here loling will be the same dudes in line tryna get multiples.

i remember when pics of the chaos v surfaced dudes was denouncing them and the rest of the v like sins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom