OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by clkru

The LB2 is not full length - its max heel and articulated forefoot - same as the LB3.
Uh, the LeBron 2's have a full length Zoom Air unit inside of some hard plastic "cage" thing... I dissected them after beating them into the ground 2 years ago.

Lies.

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

We've seen GS pics of the Lebron VIII's already, yet we still haven't even seen a scrap of the Kobe VI's. Looks like Nike is playing this one very close to the chest.

If that's what the VIII is going to look like, they need to start building hype early. On top of which if this year was anything to go buy, there'll be at least 5 different shoes in the Lebron line this year,
and he'll wear all of two maybe three of them.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

OnlyFootball wrote:

Yea, I guess I never thought about that. Lebron wears a new shoe at the beginning of each year, and Kobe doesn't change into his until December or something? Is there a reason Nike is doing that?

Kobe's seasons usually last longer than Lebron's too thats why
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for the laugh tonight... Hopefully he won't have that problem anymore.

Nike puts so much way so much time into Kobe Braynt to him not to have rehashed ideas on any sneaker or apparel release in the 2nd biggest market for the more beloved athlete on Nike's Basketball roster, hell, he is $1 anyways...

Yea, I guess I never thought about that. Lebron wears a new shoe at the beginning of each year, and Kobe doesn't change into his until December or something? Is there a reason Nike is doing that?

tongue.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

tongue.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMAO!!!! We have already seen detailed pics of the Lebron VIII, can we at least get some catalog sketches of the KB VI, Nike?

the Dream Season series remind me more of soccer sneakers than bball. wonder if Nike came up with them, and Kobe said they aren't good enough as his sig shoes... so Nike try to reimburse by still releasing them...? all speculation of course

http://www.shoesyahoo.com...blackpurple-p-22640.html

i still cant put the pix up here. can someone pls do this for me? they have a lot of angle photos of the alleged ZKVI. its not as bad as i thought it would, ridiculously low, but looks good in performing. as far as i can tell, no flywire and will stick to zoom and the dreamseason2-esque traction. not too fond of the snake scale accent, and i hope if they ID these, they give an option to get rid of it
smile.gif
still a very solid looking shoe, but its still not as good as the IV's and V. but that remains to be seen...

http://www.shoesyahoo.com...blackpurple-p-22640.html

i still cant put the pix up here. can someone pls do this for me? they have a lot of angle photos of the alleged ZKVI. its not as bad as i thought it would, ridiculously low, but looks good in performing. as far as i can tell, no flywire and will stick to zoom and the dreamseason2-esque traction. not too fond of the snake scale accent, and i hope if they ID these, they give an option to get rid of it
smile.gif
still a very solid looking shoe, but its still not as good as the IV's and V. but that remains to be seen...

I was going to upload the pics for you but I have to check the other stuff they are selling...and I'm pretty sure those are all fake.

Originally Posted by spoiledfeet

I was going to upload the pics for you but I have to check the other stuff they are selling...and I'm pretty sure those are all fake.

yeah looking at the pic's of the other shoes, they're painfully obviously fake. either ZK6 is fake or they faked the DreamSeason2.

yup, i believe everything is fake too, becoz nike isnt selling 6's until this holiday or next feb... but yeah, all the other items are fake too. but in my opinion, the zk6 wont be too far off from those samples. i sure hope they tweak something(remove the snake pattern on the toe) but for all intents and purposes, like the shape, those are the final design mock up. for years i have seen fake samples of kicks released on a mall here that sells fake shoes etc(greenhills) and more often than not, those are the same(if not close)designs that comes out 4 or 6 months later. am saying is fake shoes released early are good indicator of what nike is planning to make... i just hope the zk6 dont disappoint(like the bron line)...
hope you can help out posting those pix... sorry but can you tell me if niketalk has issues if we post fake shoes? do we get banned if we do?

Originally Posted by sw00sher

yup, i believe everything is fake too, becoz nike isnt selling 6's until this holiday or next feb... but yeah, all the other items are fake too. but in my opinion, the zk6 wont be too far off from those samples. i sure hope they tweak something(remove the snake pattern on the toe) but for all intents and purposes, like the shape, those are the final design mock up. for years i have seen fake samples of kicks released on a mall here that sells fake shoes etc(greenhills) and more often than not, those are the same(if not close)designs that comes out 4 or 6 months later. am saying is fake shoes released early are good indicator of what nike is planning to make... i just hope the zk6 dont disappoint(like the bron line)...
hope you can help out posting those pix... sorry but can you tell me if niketalk has issues if we post fake shoes? do we get banned if we do?

i agree with you. i think the 6's will look similar.

i think we're gonna see something like the hyperfuse implemented into those fakes.

Those "samples" look like the base is mostly leather, which I would find to be a step back technology and performance-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom