OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm not gonna be big on this model to be honest...
Ima go retro Nike this upcoming year and catch up with some old heads.

these are a lot different in person tho. Real nice. I'll most likely eat my words.
I cant wait to quote this again on page 1024 when you have 30 pairs, and 10 ID's...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

^ not looking forward to seeing the blue upper. Legos meets Kobe.
sick.gif
Should be interesting to say the least. I think the black based uppers are going to be the best looking CWs.

Maybe this is too deep into the snake theme.. But they need to have some different type of "snake" textures on different colorways. A yellow python upper with Purple swoosh. Deser camo rattlesnake edition. Just go all out with the unique nature of the upper.

Blue is going backwards. They just should change the upper to something else if they are going with team colors.. Lego upper is right. lol

this will be a sick SICK SICK shoe.
and yeah, black upper cw's will be the dopest cw's.

winning=sales

as long as kobe wins, his shoe will sell no doubt.
no one wants to buy some loser player's shoe unless they're super dope.
but kobes? c'mon.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Damn... look at the snakeskin on that pair... Very intrigued... Hmmm
I'm intrigued...and scared at the same time!  That's a lot of blue!

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by thapointguy

^ not looking forward to seeing the blue upper. Legos meets Kobe.
sick.gif
Should be interesting to say the least. I think the black based uppers are going to be the best looking CWs.

Agreed, dark base colors should end up looking good. It's the lighter colors that I'm worried about. Shadows and what not.

ok, so fruity pebbles was a bad choice of words

but if nike SUCCESSFULLY does a colorway similar to this

air_woven_251_htm1.thumbnail.jpg

or
htm_woven.jpg

with different tonal colors, maybe even a gradient of sorts...it wouldn't work?

i can already imagine it....may have to pick up a cheap pair of kobe vi's to make a custom....hmmm

I'm down for the gradient effect, which would be sick and I'm sure Nike will do. The fruity pebble look though, nah. I'm hoping for solid colors, just with the fade

My friend just text me and told me it looks like jose calderon might have the kobe vi's on against the lakers, can anyone confirm this?

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

My friend just text me and told me it looks like jose calderon might have the kobe vi's on against the lakers, can anyone confirm this?
Negative. He had these on...
w6xy6h.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom