OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASGs looking fresh. Nice pics Waverder.

I wish I could cop, saving my funds in hopes of finding a pair of OCs for a good price, that and Chinas.

Hopefully everyone gets what they want tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Sharp SHOEter

Kidstylez, space jam id's.

oooo i just made some myself on nike id on monday heh. can u send me a pic of what yours look like? im curious to see what they "really" look like. i've has some bad experiences with nike id on making dunks....hopefully kobe vi's are better.

Originally Posted by playaproved

ASGs looking fresh. Nice pics Waverder.

I wish I could cop, saving my funds in hopes of finding a pair of OCs for a good price, that and Chinas.

Hopefully everyone gets what they want tomorrow.
thx playa!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Wifey said she copped for me.....looks like I gotta eat da @#$$! tonight lol.....

Shaun, glad you got your pair and I'm sure she is too
tongue.gif

Wondering if the WSS down the st from me will have these tomorrow. Hate driving all the way to LA. Especially to strike out. Been lurkin eBay and craigslist for a good deal on 3D's or OC's too.

Originally Posted by ssharks

How does the shoe fit compared to the 5? If I was a size 11 in the 5 do they run true to size this year?
I got 11 for both.... and I have wide feet.. .if that helps!

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Originally Posted by DHD28

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Those who ordered from eastbay did you get your confirmation emails yet?

Yessir. I got a confirmation about 5 minutes after placing my order.

Geez I'm a little concerned now. Haven't gotten the confirmation yet.
Never ordered from Eastbay b4, but I would call to confirm...
Diggin the avy 
pimp.gif

Thanks manye...
smile.gif
appreciate it...

will the all stars be at HOH's ? Ill make a call tomorrow... i added to my cart right at 11:00 on eastbay only for the timer to appear and keep going up in wait time. added them to cart and checked out via paypal only for it to say they were sold out 
mad.gif

from all the "easy cop" posts with every release, allow me to take this time to welcome all the new members on this thread! 
welcome.jpg

Jon....she told me later she didn't get em. When she said she did, she didn't click submit yet
frown.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Jon....she told me later she didn't get em. When she said she did, she didn't click submit yet
frown.gif

Damn Shaun... That sucks... I hope you get your pair tomorrow 
nerd.gif

Going to make my first attempt to wake up early for sneakers tomorrow at HOH willowbrook. What should I expect?

Rod...yeah man it sucks. I was happy when she said she did. Then I called on my break.....let down
frown.gif
I have a back up plan though. If all else fails I'll go to ebay. This is one of the pairs I've really wanted from the jump.

Jon....good luck fam!

oh....
i see...

totally forgot about today is the release date for the ASGs!!!
missed out...
oh well~ i m happy with my Vs ASG

the only thing catch me on the ASG VIs are those laces, looked like carpe diem IVs laces~ beautiful

Missed out on the 3D's cuz of class and these. Da fumble. I'd rather have the 3D's but I'm 0-2 online so far.

Good Luck S Dubl... Best wishes...
Hope you get your pair trunks... So-Cal should get them in...

----------

I noticed on eBay that a lot of these aren't going for more than 200... That's a good sign for those that wants this later on... Nike mos def made more of these...

Damn Lakers really pissed me off... Hopefully we start getting it going after the ASG break...

EDIT: I just saw a pair of 3Ds Sz. 12 on EBAY sold for $357 shipped! SMFH
sick.gif

Why is there so much hype for these? I think it is just because the stupid all star game is in LA....I live in orange county and I am glad I will be in the Bay area when these all drop....hope lebron doesnt get booed out of hoh LA...I know I would be there to let him know whats up.....see yall at the sleeper spot tomorrow....you know who u are.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom