OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

ahhh after 4 days I finally got a shipping confirmation from ndc, will be here tuesday. i can relax now. wish they wouldve gotten here sooner, but sall good

those xmas kobes are "loud" but i appreciate the uniqueness. just not my swag.

i do think they look "cleaner" with volt or purple laces as pictured above.

those xmas kobes are "loud" but i appreciate the uniqueness. just not my swag.

i do think they look "cleaner" with volt or purple laces as pictured above.

Man UPS is playing with me now
laugh.gif
, checked again and shoes are supposed to be here today.
All of these pictures are driving me crazy.

Man UPS is playing with me now
laugh.gif
, checked again and shoes are supposed to be here today.
All of these pictures are driving me crazy.

Did I just get a pair of Christmas Kobe's for free?

I ordered both the Kobe 7 and Lebron 9 Christmas's on Christmas Eve on NDC. I cancelled the Lebron's in the morning, decided I couldn't afford it. I also bought the Jordan Concords when they dropped on NDC and was charged for those.

I go to check my Order Status's, and the Lebron is listed as Cancelled, but the Kobe order isn't even on there at all. I got an email from NDC that the Kobe's have been shipped, has the pic of em, and I tracked them,  they're on schedule to be delivered tomorrow.

I also checked my bank account, and there is no charge for the Kobe's. Did I just get a Christmas miracle?
xgizs.jpg

I ordered both the Kobe 7 and Lebron 9 Christmas's on Christmas Eve on NDC. I cancelled the Lebron's in the morning, decided I couldn't afford it. I also bought the Jordan Concords when they dropped on NDC and was charged for those.

I go to check my Order Status's, and the Lebron is listed as Cancelled, but the Kobe order isn't even on there at all. I got an email from NDC that the Kobe's have been shipped, has the pic of em, and I tracked them,  they're on schedule to be delivered tomorrow.

I also checked my bank account, and there is no charge for the Kobe's. Did I just get a Christmas miracle?
xgizs.jpg

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Christmas Kobe's sitting at Brea Mall, atleast my size.

Went there last evening and saw them in the window, tried them on for !+$$! and giggles, the guy ask if I wanted to buy them and I said 'nah, im good'.

You guys said pics dont do it justice, so while they do look a lil better in person, that c/w just screams troll to me, meh. To each its own.
You wouldn't happen to be a 13 would you...
Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Went there last evening and saw them in the window, tried them on for !+$$! and giggles, the guy ask if I wanted to buy them and I said 'nah, im good'. 

You guys said pics dont do it justice, so while they do look a lil better in person, that c/w just screams troll to me, meh. To each its own.
You wouldn't happen to wear size 9 or 9.5, would you?
Size 10.5 bros.

Originally Posted by BronLe

You wouldn't happen to be a 13 would you...
Originally Posted by earvcunanan

You wouldn't happen to wear size 9 or 9.5, would you?
Size 10.5 bros.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Kobe is my favorite player but these kicks are atrocious. Beyond weak. I can't believe Nike is playing him like this, basically the same shoe three years straight.

SERIOUS?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Kobe is my favorite player but these kicks are atrocious. Beyond weak. I can't believe Nike is playing him like this, basically the same shoe three years straight.

SERIOUS?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

xgizs.jpg

keep ur fingers crossed.  its rare, extremely, but it happens.

xgizs.jpg

keep ur fingers crossed.  its rare, extremely, but it happens.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by DHD28

Wasn't entirely happy with how either crimson laces or volt laces looked

but was able to find something i really like which ill likely wear on the hardwood: Attack Fast w/ ZKV Inline laces.

and here's Attack Strong:

This lace swap looks real clean.

it looks really good with the volt insole

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by DHD28

Wasn't entirely happy with how either crimson laces or volt laces looked

but was able to find something i really like which ill likely wear on the hardwood: Attack Fast w/ ZKV Inline laces.

and here's Attack Strong:

This lace swap looks real clean.

it looks really good with the volt insole

xgizs.jpg

Credit Card hold drops after 5 business days. My Kobes shipped and the hold on the funds on my CC dropped yesterday. But Nike has done this before. It just takes them a little longer to process the payment but they will get their money.

xgizs.jpg

Credit Card hold drops after 5 business days. My Kobes shipped and the hold on the funds on my CC dropped yesterday. But Nike has done this before. It just takes them a little longer to process the payment but they will get their money.

^ it will eventually get charged. as long as you got the shoes from UPS, they will sort it out...I've had similar experiences where they shipped the shoes and then cancelled it and then charged it two weeks later.

Back
Top Bottom