OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by awsome blossom
So, if the black ones will be the mint dart frogs, then is that pattern on the right edge of the picture for these:

05/19/12 Nike Kobe VII Poison Dart Frog Pack
488371-500 Court Purple/Wolf Grey-Black-Tour Yellow
$140.00

just got my xmas's, they're amazing. the lunar/ankle strap is more comfortable IMO compared to the regular tongue.

8141626595acfe8f9f764f0b6d14af941b6d0d1a_r.jpg

450361b6621a9621abdbf1c8880898cfc046ffea_r.jpg

I LOVE the Grinches, but don't think they defecate maliciously on the Christmas 7's like others say. They're completely different.

The Grinches fully embody the thought of Christmas, you can relate a classic character like the Grinch to it. In executing the Christmas concept, Grinches>>>Christmas 7's.

Putting the shoes side by side without any knowlege of concept or calendar correlation a la Christmas they're pretty even to me.

I cant love the Grinches because they the Kobe VI just wasnt that great of a performance shoe. Hopefully the Kobe VII is better

just got im my xmas pairs like everyone else. love them, cant wait to take them to the gym and see how they are on court

Just arrived c/o deadstockshoes.com. ^^^ the ankle straps are more comfy than the regular tongues. Now patiently waiting for the Christmas's c/o Eastbay(sorry for the iphone pics)

I don't see a reason to resell the xmas joint......you're lucky enough just to break even.
My fav colorway is the inline/concord.....hopefully those will go down in price. But if it does go down, I think the outlet price would be still on the lower $100.....

I don't see a reason to resell the xmas joint......you're lucky enough just to break even.
My fav colorway is the inline/concord.....hopefully those will go down in price. But if it does go down, I think the outlet price would be still on the lower $100.....

welp... cant resist any longer
30t6p3b.gif
any places to get del sols less than retail? Damn you Kobe Bryant.....

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Just arrived c/o deadstockshoes.com. ^^^ the ankle straps are more comfy than the regular tongues. Now patiently waiting for the Christmas's c/o Eastbay(sorry for the iphone pics)
out for delivery, cant wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
going to wear these until my second pair of cheetahs come and i will throw in the rotation. IMO i love every black/yellow colorway of the kobe line (even as a Kings fan), took me forever to get a size 9 in the VI after waiting half a year. =

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

out for delivery, cant wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
going to wear these until my second pair of cheetahs come and i will throw in the rotation. IMO i love every black/yellow colorway of the kobe line (even as a Kings fan), took me forever to get a size 9 in the VI after waiting half a year. =

Just looked at my Kobe's after two indoor pick up games. These things show damage real dam fast
frown.gif
. Gonna put the Xmas on rotation for wear. And pick up the del sols to destroy them in ball.

Just looked at my Kobe's after two indoor pick up games. These things show damage real dam fast
frown.gif
. Gonna put the Xmas on rotation for wear. And pick up the del sols to destroy them in ball.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

frown.gif
what kind of damage? pics
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

frown.gif
what kind of damage? pics
nerd.gif

S dubl- you guys will probably call me silly. Just the purple paint seems to just scratch off so easy I'll post pics. It just might be me but I can't remember my 4s getting like this even when I wore them on concrete. I saw similar damage on my 6s once I wore them on concrete. Might just be me but will post pics.

S dubl- you guys will probably call me silly. Just the purple paint seems to just scratch off so easy I'll post pics. It just might be me but I can't remember my 4s getting like this even when I wore them on concrete. I saw similar damage on my 6s once I wore them on concrete. Might just be me but will post pics.

Mrfantastic my play fast insoles were not glues either! They make noise until they get warm enough and eventually the glue adheres

Mrfantastic my play fast insoles were not glues either! They make noise until they get warm enough and eventually the glue adheres

Back
Top Bottom