OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

what is a fair price on these christmas kobe vii right now in the market? is it about 240-250 for the popular sizes? I missed out on the release day for these but don't wanna overpay for them.

what is a fair price on these christmas kobe vii right now in the market? is it about 240-250 for the popular sizes? I missed out on the release day for these but don't wanna overpay for them.

yea Shaun, don't hesitate on the del sols. After waiting for what seemed like forever, they definitely don't disappoint

yea Shaun, don't hesitate on the del sols. After waiting for what seemed like forever, they definitely don't disappoint

Raydio5 wrote:
http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c...57fed7c43fa8555a2f36303f9-getty-136158176.jpg Yeah those look nice. How much would retail be 140 right since it doesn't come with additional bootie?

And can someone tell me if these run true to size to you or same with the IV, V, and VI's?  I wear 10.5 in everything else but Kobes/LBJ/KD/Running/SBs.  It seems like these VII's I could probably wear my true to size now.

There actually is a play fast bootie that come with these, it is really nice too.  Its purple cushioning with a white tongue and black back.  On another note funny how Kobe is the closest thing to Jordan even down to his biggest enemy wearing his shoes (for those of you actually old enough to remember, remember Reggie Miller wearing Jordans, along with other players that Jordan embarrassed)!  
laugh.gif

Raydio5 wrote:
http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c...57fed7c43fa8555a2f36303f9-getty-136158176.jpg Yeah those look nice. How much would retail be 140 right since it doesn't come with additional bootie?

And can someone tell me if these run true to size to you or same with the IV, V, and VI's?  I wear 10.5 in everything else but Kobes/LBJ/KD/Running/SBs.  It seems like these VII's I could probably wear my true to size now.

There actually is a play fast bootie that come with these, it is really nice too.  Its purple cushioning with a white tongue and black back.  On another note funny how Kobe is the closest thing to Jordan even down to his biggest enemy wearing his shoes (for those of you actually old enough to remember, remember Reggie Miller wearing Jordans, along with other players that Jordan embarrassed)!  
laugh.gif

My brother picked up the Del Sol's today. Now I'm jealous! I haven't even seen this shoe in person yet! I need to catch up!

My brother picked up the Del Sol's today. Now I'm jealous! I haven't even seen this shoe in person yet! I need to catch up!

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

Originally Posted by maluah

I don't see a reason to resell the xmas joint......you're lucky enough just to break even.
My fav colorway is the inline/concord.....hopefully those will go down in price. But if it does go down, I think the outlet price would be still on the lower $100.....

Popular sizes are going over 300 on ebay
only on the first day. They're going around low $200 - $230 shipped, and that's pretty much popular size......reseller at the lost
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

Originally Posted by maluah

I don't see a reason to resell the xmas joint......you're lucky enough just to break even.
My fav colorway is the inline/concord.....hopefully those will go down in price. But if it does go down, I think the outlet price would be still on the lower $100.....

Popular sizes are going over 300 on ebay
only on the first day. They're going around low $200 - $230 shipped, and that's pretty much popular size......reseller at the lost
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom