OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Man, I'm glad the Sharks are only $140.

Nike Zoom Kobe VII
Treasure Blue/White-Black
488371-400
4/01/2012
$140

Nike Zoom Kobe VII
488371-400
4/01/2012
$140

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

who's copping?
Nike-Zoom-Kobe-7-Gray-Yellow-Blue.jpg

LOLOLOL
roll.gif

Seriously though, if they put that glass blue clear sole on it and I'm down. Also, upper has got to be more metallic.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

who's copping?
Nike-Zoom-Kobe-7-Gray-Yellow-Blue.jpg

LOLOLOL
roll.gif

Seriously though, if they put that glass blue clear sole on it and I'm down. Also, upper has got to be more metallic.

And Sneakernews mentioned the Sharks were part of a "Predator Pack" along with the Cheetahs. I hope we get more - which other "predator" do you guys think they should make a VII out of? Crocodile? Wolf?

And Sneakernews mentioned the Sharks were part of a "Predator Pack" along with the Cheetahs. I hope we get more - which other "predator" do you guys think they should make a VII out of? Crocodile? Wolf?

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Nike Zoom Kobe VII
488371-400
4/01/2012
$140

Perfect. Now I just wanna know if their gr or not. If they are I can wait for sale.

sharks are already out in Hongkong. good thing US would be selling them. they are around $170 in HK.

sharks are already out in Hongkong. good thing US would be selling them. they are around $170 in HK.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Nike Zoom Kobe VII
488371-400
4/01/2012
$140

Perfect. Now I just wanna know if their gr or not. If they are I can wait for sale.

^
I think that's a good prediction. considering the 2011 pack wasn't that nice... KD/bron and kobes were not that
spectacular.

Back
Top Bottom