OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

^
I think that's a good prediction. considering the 2011 pack wasn't that nice... KD/bron and kobes were not that
spectacular.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Man, I'm glad the Sharks are only $140.

Nike Zoom Kobe VII
Treasure Blue/White-Black
488371-400
4/01/2012
$140

Perfect. Now I just wanna know if their gr or not. If they are I can wait for sale.
someone mentioned it was a QS?

Nike Zoom Kobe VII
488371-400
4/01/2012
$140

Perfect. Now I just wanna know if their gr or not. If they are I can wait for sale.

K it's been an hour and looking at the sharks on google image.. it grew on me. Copping my 9.5s on release date no questions asked. Damn you NT!!!!!

K it's been an hour and looking at the sharks on google image.. it grew on me. Copping my 9.5s on release date no questions asked. Damn you NT!!!!!

Wow, predAtor pack, yotd pack and the galaxy pack , together with some jordan retros. If my wife founds out it will be the end of the word for me. Smh

Wow, predAtor pack, yotd pack and the galaxy pack , together with some jordan retros. If my wife founds out it will be the end of the word for me. Smh

Whats the verdict on the best volt laces for the cheetahs? Switching back and forth with grinch laces would be a hassle.

Whats the verdict on the best volt laces for the cheetahs? Switching back and forth with grinch laces would be a hassle.

damn the yotd are
pimp.gif
just might have to cop.... maybe

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Nike Zoom Kobe VII
488371-400
4/01/2012
$140

I believe all the shoes in the "Predator Pack" will be a QS.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Nike Zoom Kobe VII
488371-400
4/01/2012
$140

I believe all the shoes in the "Predator Pack" will be a QS.

NIKE RELEASE -- "SHARKS"

[table][tr][td]02/14/12[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VII[/td][td]Obsidian/White-Blue Grey-Current Blue[/td][td]$140[/td][td]488371-401[/td][/tr][/table]
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

NIKE RELEASE -- "SHARKS"

[table][tr][td]02/14/12[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VII[/td][td]Obsidian/White-Blue Grey-Current Blue[/td][td]$140[/td][td]488371-401[/td][/tr][/table]
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

i wanna say i'll cop and be hyped but the YOTD's don't do anything for me. nothing on it really says chinese new year on it until you look at the dragon on the back
eyes.gif

at least the xmas pair had leopard spots on them 
pimp.gif

edit: ^^ if those are the galaxy's then yes please.

Red envelop and money. That doesn't say CNY?

i wanna say i'll cop and be hyped but the YOTD's don't do anything for me. nothing on it really says chinese new year on it until you look at the dragon on the back
eyes.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

eyes.gif

pimp.gif

The red and green are supposed to resemble Italy.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

eyes.gif

pimp.gif

The red and green are supposed to resemble Italy.

"SHARKS"
"DUKES"
[table][tr][td]03/01/12[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VII[/td][td]Tresure Blue/White-Black[/td][td]$140[/td][td]488371-400[/td][/tr][/table]
"WOLF"
[table][tr][td]03/01/12[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VII[/td][td]Wolf Grey/Total Orange-Cool Grey-Black-White[/td][td]$140[/td][td]488371-002[/td][/tr][/table]
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"SHARKS"
"DUKES"
[table][tr][td]03/01/12[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VII[/td][td]Tresure Blue/White-Black[/td][td]$140[/td][td]488371-400[/td][/tr][/table]
"WOLF"
[table][tr][td]03/01/12[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VII[/td][td]Wolf Grey/Total Orange-Cool Grey-Black-White[/td][td]$140[/td][td]488371-002[/td][/tr][/table]
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom