OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Thanks eastbay for shipping my shoe like this. It arrived at my house like this...I did not tamper this is 100% how it came in.

I'm just really upset it arrived opened. Also a 1 Inch circular DEEP black tar stain on the sole of my right leopards...i had to scrub the $+%* out of it
Originally Posted by i got next

That's how mine came too!! Only the shoebox was on it's side with the lid open so that if the shipping box was turned upside down the shoes would fall out! The shoes and insoles were there luckily - but there weren't any of the advertising leaflets or discount vouchers like I usually get in my Eastbay boxes.
I am sorry to hear about how these were shipped out to you guys.  I am forwarding all comments about this issue to the appropriate personal.

Please send us a private message with your order information so we can assist you with this issue. 

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

east bay gets worse by the day. might as well ship in their crap shipping bags if thats how they package a box
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks eastbay for shipping my shoe like this. It arrived at my house like this...I did not tamper this is 100% how it came in.

I'm just really upset it arrived opened. Also a 1 Inch circular DEEP black tar stain on the sole of my right leopards...i had to scrub the $+%* out of it

That's how mine came too!! Only the shoebox was on it's side with the lid open so that if the shipping box was turned upside down the shoes would fall out! The shoes and insoles were there luckily - but there weren't any of the advertising leaflets or discount vouchers like I usually get in my Eastbay boxes.
I am sorry to hear about how these were shipped out to you guys.  I am forwarding all comments about this issue to the appropriate personal.

Please send us a private message with your order information so we can assist you with this issue. 

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

east bay gets worse by the day. might as well ship in their crap shipping bags if thats how they package a box
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Now after seeing the predator pack, I wish the cheetahs didn't have spots
or just a different colorway in all, the other two stuck by the inspiration of the predators.....i think if u removed the cheetah print those Xmas wouldve been 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 IMO

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Now after seeing the predator pack, I wish the cheetahs didn't have spots
or just a different colorway in all, the other two stuck by the inspiration of the predators.....i think if u removed the cheetah print those Xmas wouldve been 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 IMO

SMH

SMH

maybe its just me but you guys are making too big of a deal about how eastbay shipped the shoes. I mean my shoes came just like you guys and all I did was rearrange the shoes in the box and everything was good. I understand being upset over the tar stain but everything else is a bit overboard.  

EDIT: just noticed the bad tape job by eastbay which I agree is horrible

maybe its just me but you guys are making too big of a deal about how eastbay shipped the shoes. I mean my shoes came just like you guys and all I did was rearrange the shoes in the box and everything was good. I understand being upset over the tar stain but everything else is a bit overboard.  

EDIT: just noticed the bad tape job by eastbay which I agree is horrible

I would be "overboard" too. If im spending money on a website they should ship correctly. What if the shoes fell out or the attack fast insoles fell out?

It doesn't take much effort to properly tape a box. If you brought shoes through someone on NT and they shipped to you in a box like, you'd be a bit "overboard" too.

I would be "overboard" too. If im spending money on a website they should ship correctly. What if the shoes fell out or the attack fast insoles fell out?

It doesn't take much effort to properly tape a box. If you brought shoes through someone on NT and they shipped to you in a box like, you'd be a bit "overboard" too.

ok, first vii cop is the yotd. knew 1 of these things had to catch my eye. lookin like these and the blk volts so far...

ok, first vii cop is the yotd. knew 1 of these things had to catch my eye. lookin like these and the blk volts so far...

Originally Posted by DAR228

SMH

It might be Karma...?

NMH

Originally Posted by DAR228

SMH

It might be Karma...?

NMH

We need to get the thread formulator to get all pics of all releases on page one.

It's like they're scattered throughout this 300 page thread and it's like a cashew
with a vehicle liscense...

cuz it's DRIVING ME NUTS.

We need to get the thread formulator to get all pics of all releases on page one.

It's like they're scattered throughout this 300 page thread and it's like a cashew
with a vehicle liscense...

cuz it's DRIVING ME NUTS.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by iBodyBoardi

Those are awesome! Nice pix mjrod! I'm waiting for these to go on clearance section and hopefully get a pair through a local NTer via swoosh.
Waiting for clearance already?
Didn't these barely release?
Am I just tripping.???

Yeah they did but like other Kobe's in the past, they've hit the clearance section on Nike.com. So I'm waiting to get them through Swoosh from a fellow NTer.

Back
Top Bottom