OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Sharks with a San Jose Sharks snapback 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not gonna lose any sleep over some of these if I miss out. Aside from the X'mas and YOTD(no intention on getting) I don't see others selling out, which is a good thing. I'm glad the Bron gets all the attention so these shouldn't be hard to attain.

I'm not gonna lose any sleep over some of these if I miss out. Aside from the X'mas and YOTD(no intention on getting) I don't see others selling out, which is a good thing. I'm glad the Bron gets all the attention so these shouldn't be hard to attain.

Originally Posted by jst628

mli74h.jpg

Ooohh, i just can't wait until they...

"Oh thems kicks so scandalous...
And you know that a fella can't stand it when...
They make 'em so limited, i throw a sandwich fit.

That it gotta e-thug living LA VIDA LOCA!"

I

Originally Posted by jst628

mli74h.jpg

Ooohh, i just can't wait until they...

"Oh thems kicks so scandalous...
And you know that a fella can't stand it when...
They make 'em so limited, i throw a sandwich fit.

That it gotta e-thug living LA VIDA LOCA!"

I

Crazy how the YOTD's were not liked at all when people thought they were the christmas shoes but now they're loved
laugh.gif

Crazy how the YOTD's were not liked at all when people thought they were the christmas shoes but now they're loved
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i'd prefer if they would've taken the green off, i like them nonetheless but i think the 6s were better IMO.......psssssst if they had the dragon logo on the back heel wouldve been nuts!!!!

i'd prefer if they would've taken the green off, i like them nonetheless but i think the 6s were better IMO.......psssssst if they had the dragon logo on the back heel wouldve been nuts!!!!

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

laugh.gif

Probably because the quality of those early pics made them look ugly... But, Kobe's have that effect on people... Still remember people hating on the samples the past 3 years...

Back
Top Bottom