OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

391960_10150482101283971_674383970_8435253_1114788347_n.jpg

Got my pair courtesy of my cousin for Xmas! She spoils me. Sorry for the low def picture, I'm still on that 3GS hype. 
laugh.gif

Hey my Christmas VII Play fast (left side) has a damn BUBBLE on top of the Nike Zoom that won't go away. Does anyone have this problem and know how to fix it? I DO not want to return this to eastbay but I will be wearing Play Fast more often Please help NT FAM

Hey my Christmas VII Play fast (left side) has a damn BUBBLE on top of the Nike Zoom that won't go away. Does anyone have this problem and know how to fix it? I DO not want to return this to eastbay but I will be wearing Play Fast more often Please help NT FAM

^ okay I pulled the side of an insole and pushed the air bubbles out. Now How do i seal the top part of the layer back? Super glue? lol

^ okay I pulled the side of an insole and pushed the air bubbles out. Now How do i seal the top part of the layer back? Super glue? lol

I absolutely love these for hoopin. Made a noob mistake by wearing the attack fast fresh out the box ... my feet and legs were sore for days ... wore them again after 4-5 games and man the zoom kush is superb... will be trying the attack strong ... didn't like the look of the strongs at first but its growin'

I absolutely love these for hoopin. Made a noob mistake by wearing the attack fast fresh out the box ... my feet and legs were sore for days ... wore them again after 4-5 games and man the zoom kush is superb... will be trying the attack strong ... didn't like the look of the strongs at first but its growin'

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by AZP

kobe still rockin the play strongs...he's definitely been rocking those a lot

that softer cushion probably better for his knees 

Finally wore mine to the fullest... 

and yet have i tried the Zoom insoles... 
laugh.gif
. I'm seriously loving the cushion.... How can you beat that?

please, someone tell me who wouldn't want a softer ride? I might be losing some milliseconds from step to step from the bounce but man... 
pimp.gif

Jacket was kinda pricey. The texture and the look made me buy it. 
I can't wait till stuff goes on sale sometimes... and if i miss out on my size I kick myself for it.

6645577119_27c4bf0746_b.jpg

and thank god that there's no huge shozoku on the sleeve. Was getting tired of that look.

Back
Top Bottom