OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

I guess this thread wont take off until an official CW is shown
The Kobe VI's were not officially unveiled until about oct last year if i'm mistaken please correct me.

I guess this thread wont take off until an official CW is shown
The Kobe VI's were not officially unveiled until about oct last year if i'm mistaken please correct me.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

The Kobe IV's were not officially unveiled until about oct last year if i'm mistaken please correct me.
wot?

Do you mean the Kobe VI's?

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

The Kobe IV's were not officially unveiled until about oct last year if i'm mistaken please correct me.
wot?

Do you mean the Kobe VI's?

^LOL. And yeah, it was late when they were officially unveiled.

All recent Kobe models have been that way. The first real picture of the VI we were given was this:

b1326be16d0180690d3f561650eab30061b264fb_r.jpg

All recent Kobe models have been that way. The first real picture of the VI we were given was this:

Originally Posted by seth320

I like these, but I gotta wait untill more colors surface, would cop the white and black if they release

We kind of have to see the whole shoe first, im pretty sure you can't just buy a piece of the sole

Originally Posted by seth320

I like these, but I gotta wait untill more colors surface, would cop the white and black if they release

We kind of have to see the whole shoe first, im pretty sure you can't just buy a piece of the sole

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

When I first saw the Del Sols VI's in this pic, I didn't like them. But months later after seeing more pics of them. I knew that I had to get them. Can't wait to see the finalized model of the VII's. 

When I first saw the Del Sols VI's in this pic, I didn't like them. But months later after seeing more pics of them. I knew that I had to get them. Can't wait to see the finalized model of the VII's. 

exactly what i thought...and thats why i will reserve final judgment until i see the final version w/ colorways etc

exactly what i thought...and thats why i will reserve final judgment until i see the final version w/ colorways etc

I remember first seeing that pic I thought they were samples still! grey midsole, plain white outsole
and amateurish swoosh paint job... I just knew they had to be the under-construction pics.

But when pics came out and then mugen got em... MAN O MAN. best cw to date. more nubuck please!

I remember first seeing that pic I thought they were samples still! grey midsole, plain white outsole
and amateurish swoosh paint job... I just knew they had to be the under-construction pics.

But when pics came out and then mugen got em... MAN O MAN. best cw to date. more nubuck please!

these are on some batman *!!.
mad stealth and with that geometrical midsole.. reminds me of the adizero.
they look hype though.

these are on some batman *!!.
mad stealth and with that geometrical midsole.. reminds me of the adizero.
they look hype though.

So was just thinking..what happens if the season is cancelled?? Will these even release? Or will they just be forgotten and remembered as the shoe that kobe never wore? Kinda crazy considering these are shaping up to be the best aesthetically and performance wise..$%@@ i am looking forward to these shoes! The sooner we get a proper look the better!

So was just thinking..what happens if the season is cancelled?? Will these even release? Or will they just be forgotten and remembered as the shoe that kobe never wore? Kinda crazy considering these are shaping up to be the best aesthetically and performance wise..$%@@ i am looking forward to these shoes! The sooner we get a proper look the better!

Back
Top Bottom