OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

So was just thinking..what happens if the season is cancelled?? Will these even release? Or will they just be forgotten and remembered as the shoe that kobe never wore? Kinda crazy considering these are shaping up to be the best aesthetically and performance wise..$%@@ i am looking forward to these shoes! The sooner we get a proper look the better!

of course they will.
nike needs to make their money.

So was just thinking..what happens if the season is cancelled?? Will these even release? Or will they just be forgotten and remembered as the shoe that kobe never wore? Kinda crazy considering these are shaping up to be the best aesthetically and performance wise..$%@@ i am looking forward to these shoes! The sooner we get a proper look the better!

of course they will.

Originally Posted by al3x89

of course they will.
Agree, they will release.

My only concern would be the types of releases we get. Would they drop All-Stars for an All-Star game that doesn't happen? MLK's? BHM's? POP's?
And obviously these last 3 would need a season to even have a chance...Final's? MVP's? 6 Rings's?

It is interesting because so many people collect and love the All-Star cw's (me excluded) and can you imagine a world without a shoe like the ZKIV MLK?!?
frown.gif

of course they will.

My only concern would be the types of releases we get. Would they drop All-Stars for an All-Star game that doesn't happen? MLK's? BHM's? POP's?
And obviously these last 3 would need a season to even have a chance...Final's? MVP's? 6 Rings's?

It is interesting because so many people collect and love the All-Star cw's (me excluded) and can you imagine a world without a shoe like the ZKIV MLK?!?
frown.gif

It would be a shame if the entire NBA season is missed and Kobe never wears these on the court to do them justice.

It would be a shame if the entire NBA season is missed and Kobe never wears these on the court to do them justice.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

of course they will.

frown.gif

Giving gimmicky names is part of the shoe game now-days, Smh.

They will release hot colorways and we'll find a way to call em the Un- BHMs or the Un-All-stars.

the chaos', Homes, aways, and releases such as, will still drop.

I honestly like how the Lebron line went about it this past year, few colorways and that was that.

tired of them whorin out the line. It was cool with the 4s and 5s but now it's just.... "y'all can calm down now".

Release the must haves Nike. I think y'all know what they are. Homes, aways, Aces, breds, (all-stars maybe) and obviously that X-Mas shoe.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

of course they will.

frown.gif

Giving gimmicky names is part of the shoe game now-days, Smh.

They will release hot colorways and we'll find a way to call em the Un- BHMs or the Un-All-stars.

the chaos', Homes, aways, and releases such as, will still drop.

I honestly like how the Lebron line went about it this past year, few colorways and that was that.

tired of them whorin out the line. It was cool with the 4s and 5s but now it's just.... "y'all can calm down now".

Release the must haves Nike. I think y'all know what they are. Homes, aways, Aces, breds, (all-stars maybe) and obviously that X-Mas shoe.
pimp.gif

For Mugen :

KB-8 (now known as the Crazy 8 ) >

> ZK 2 (Orcas) > ZK 5 (DK) > ZK 6 > ZK 3 > ZK 1 > ZK 4.

Not including the 2K4s (which would out perform any Nike shoe ever made, IMO; excluding the zk5 lol)

Back
Top Bottom