OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

ppl will buy them...

as long as the shoe looks dope... im for it.

penny-foamposite-one-retro-7.jpg

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

im about done w sneakers because of all these crazy price hikes.

No.....Done with Nike unless it's something I NEED which will be few & far between.
Good thing I'm found of other brands.

No.....Done with Nike unless it's something I NEED which will be few & far between.

if i can drop 2 bills for retro foams or id's, i can get down with the elites. heck, i even thought about getting the apl shoes after the price drop lol.

if i can drop 2 bills for retro foams or id's, i can get down with the elites. heck, i even thought about getting the apl shoes after the price drop lol.

i think that these supremes/elite whatever he hell we're gonna call them, are going to be his post season shoe.

i think that these supremes/elite whatever he hell we're gonna call them, are going to be his post season shoe.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

No.....[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Done with Nike unless it's something I NEED which will be few & far between[/color].
QFT.

No.....[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Done with Nike unless it's something I NEED which will be few & far between[/color].
QFT.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

QFT.
nike being nike....a greedy company who doesn't care about anything but money anymore....At least these look better than Lebron 9s though. The most I'd pay is 175 no matter how good the shoe was for basketball.

nike is showing their true colors.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

QFT.
nike being nike....a greedy company who doesn't care about anything but money anymore....At least these look better than Lebron 9s though. The most I'd pay is 175 no matter how good the shoe was for basketball.

nike is showing their true colors.

now what's going on in summer of 2012..hmm..maybe the biggest sporting event in the world??? of course they're releasing a bunch of elites for the olympics!! 250 for the lbjs, 200 for the kobes..players will be wearing them in the olympics..and the US are the easy favourite..every kid worldwide who plays basketball is gonna want a pair of these. very simple marketing plan by nike!

now what's going on in summer of 2012..hmm..maybe the biggest sporting event in the world??? of course they're releasing a bunch of elites for the olympics!! 250 for the lbjs, 200 for the kobes..players will be wearing them in the olympics..and the US are the easy favourite..every kid worldwide who plays basketball is gonna want a pair of these. very simple marketing plan by nike!

Back
Top Bottom