OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

$200?
30t6p3b.gif
FML!!! Suddenly nowadays every shoes are going up....

everything is going up not just shoes
tired.gif

True but that is dumb because who n the world will pay 200 for some kobes and I collect kobes but idk about a price like that and also stupid to raise the price when unemployment is going up so its going to have less people buy them than the price tag being 130. Just plain stupid if you ask me

$200?
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

True but that is dumb because who n the world will pay 200 for some kobes and I collect kobes but idk about a price like that and also stupid to raise the price when unemployment is going up so its going to have less people buy them than the price tag being 130. Just plain stupid if you ask me

I'll be the first one to tell you. I will buy some $200 kobes because as you guys have known the Lebron Elites are $250 and I can't see anyone in their right mind dropping that much. The kobe's have always been more performance based the majority of the time compared to the other signature lines. I will glady pay $200 if they give me 4(2 for each shoe) lunar foam interchangable midsoles. Anyone else would pay $200+ for 2 pairs of lunar foam midsoles?

I'll be the first one to tell you. I will buy some $200 kobes because as you guys have known the Lebron Elites are $250 and I can't see anyone in their right mind dropping that much. The kobe's have always been more performance based the majority of the time compared to the other signature lines. I will glady pay $200 if they give me 4(2 for each shoe) lunar foam interchangable midsoles. Anyone else would pay $200+ for 2 pairs of lunar foam midsoles?

Originally Posted by rooster1188

$200?
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

despite you being unable to properly talk english..you also fail to comprehend that normal kobe's aren't going to be $200. the elite version will be $200 not the original version. 

Originally Posted by rooster1188

$200?
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

despite you being unable to properly talk english..you also fail to comprehend that normal kobe's aren't going to be $200. the elite version will be $200 not the original version. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by DNeou20

these price jumps an horrible quality checks are the reason why i've stayed away from the swoosh for hoops and move toward the stripes and under armour... but i will still grab a pair or two to throw into my rotation

Kobes were never bad quality. these shoes are made strictly for basketball, you think they will offer top of the line athlete shoes and go cheap on materials? im sure most on here will agree these are far from horrible quality.
i hear what you're saying and i agree you, kobes generally aren't bad quality, but i have seen a few pairs and come close on some of my vs with outsoles not glued enough or my buddy's uppers on his Vs pretty much blasted off from the flywire. but nike has been taking short cuts as of late, and this whole light weight deal they've been on just allows it. i'm definitley a supporter of kobes, all i hoop in when it comes to nikes are my IV and VI and i had my stint in my Vs until my knees got mestup again, but as of late nike gives up quality/performance for looks sometimes.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by DNeou20

these price jumps an horrible quality checks are the reason why i've stayed away from the swoosh for hoops and move toward the stripes and under armour... but i will still grab a pair or two to throw into my rotation

Kobes were never bad quality. these shoes are made strictly for basketball, you think they will offer top of the line athlete shoes and go cheap on materials? im sure most on here will agree these are far from horrible quality.
i hear what you're saying and i agree you, kobes generally aren't bad quality, but i have seen a few pairs and come close on some of my vs with outsoles not glued enough or my buddy's uppers on his Vs pretty much blasted off from the flywire. but nike has been taking short cuts as of late, and this whole light weight deal they've been on just allows it. i'm definitley a supporter of kobes, all i hoop in when it comes to nikes are my IV and VI and i had my stint in my Vs until my knees got mestup again, but as of late nike gives up quality/performance for looks sometimes.

excited to see what they're pricing $200 for. I'm pretty much ALREADY SAVING UP for these.
at least the xmas editions won't be $200!! I'm surely getting that!

excited to see what they're pricing $200 for. I'm pretty much ALREADY SAVING UP for these.
at least the xmas editions won't be $200!! I'm surely getting that!

I'm excited for these shoes! And looking at the coloways, I know their placed strategicly to make these kicks banging! But what I don't understand all this complaining about the pricing of the Kobe VII...I know almost half of most of y'all have bought jordans, foamspite, airmax's...etc thts cost close to the price or have been that price..so nobody really should be complaining! Its funny when I read stuff like "I'm not spending that on shoes"...but would spend $150-180 for shoes...doesn't make sense..smh

Back
Top Bottom