OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

I'm excited for these shoes! And looking at the coloways, I know their placed strategicly to make these kicks banging! But what I don't understand all this complaining about the pricing of the Kobe VII...I know almost half of most of y'all have bought jordans, foamspite, airmax's...etc thts cost close to the price or have been that price..so nobody really should be complaining! Its funny when I read stuff like "I'm not spending that on shoes"...but would spend $150-180 for shoes...doesn't make sense..smh

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

I'll be the first one to tell you. I will buy some $200 kobes because as you guys have known the Lebron Elites are $250 and I can't see anyone in their right mind dropping that much. The kobe's have always been more performance based the majority of the time compared to the other signature lines. I will glady pay $200 if they give me 4(2 for each shoe) lunar foam interchangable midsoles. Anyone else would pay $200+ for 2 pairs of lunar foam midsoles?

I would because your paying for style but most importantly performance and what is put into the shoes. I'm with ya!

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

I'll be the first one to tell you. I will buy some $200 kobes because as you guys have known the Lebron Elites are $250 and I can't see anyone in their right mind dropping that much. The kobe's have always been more performance based the majority of the time compared to the other signature lines. I will glady pay $200 if they give me 4(2 for each shoe) lunar foam interchangable midsoles. Anyone else would pay $200+ for 2 pairs of lunar foam midsoles?

I would because your paying for style but most importantly performance and what is put into the shoes. I'm with ya!

Unless the colorway is ridiculous, and they limit the amout of pairs, I wont be buying the $200 pair. It has to be a combo of both things. A hot colorway but mass produced, and it being limited and the colorway being ok by themselves is an easy pass.

Unless the colorway is ridiculous, and they limit the amout of pairs, I wont be buying the $200 pair. It has to be a combo of both things. A hot colorway but mass produced, and it being limited and the colorway being ok by themselves is an easy pass.

These prices are an absolute outrage. With that being said....bring on the shoes! You know everyone on here is buying them anyway
roll.gif

These prices are an absolute outrage. With that being said....bring on the shoes! You know everyone on here is buying them anyway
roll.gif

Why are you people so concerned about the $200 shoes. That's not the only style releasing... And last time I checked, you weren't forced to buy anything. So shut the hell up, stop complaining, and just buy the regular pair.

Why are you people so concerned about the $200 shoes. That's not the only style releasing... And last time I checked, you weren't forced to buy anything. So shut the hell up, stop complaining, and just buy the regular pair.

You guys think the VII will be on nikeID? The reason I'm asking is because the Lebron 9 are gonna be on ID this year. Knowing LBJ's ego he might only want his on ID if no other sig line are there. Just something to add to the fire.

You guys think the VII will be on nikeID? The reason I'm asking is because the Lebron 9 are gonna be on ID this year. Knowing LBJ's ego he might only want his on ID if no other sig line are there. Just something to add to the fire.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I think they will be on ID, I'm sure there will be a lot disappointed people if they aren't.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I think they will be on ID, I'm sure there will be a lot disappointed people if they aren't.

Kobe's have been on id for years so don't see why they wouldn't be back. I hope they add the glow in the dark feature on them like they did with the hyperdunks recently.

Kobe's have been on id for years so don't see why they wouldn't be back. I hope they add the glow in the dark feature on them like they did with the hyperdunks recently.

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

these could be the best performing shoes ever made..im mildly excited to say the least

Every shoe... And yes, even the Kobe sigs, have fallen short... IMO. 2K4> world hunger.

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

these could be the best performing shoes ever made..im mildly excited to say the least

Every shoe... And yes, even the Kobe sigs, have fallen short... IMO. 2K4> world hunger.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

if they add the GITD?
indifferent.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I will lose my mind. what's that? GITD splatter option?
what was that? GITD base graphic?
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

if they add the GITD?
indifferent.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I will lose my mind. what's that? GITD splatter option?
what was that? GITD base graphic?
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom