OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

I'm almost automatically gonna get the 200 buck kobe elites.
I was hoping they were the xmas ones but it's a good thing
too so that I can save up a bit. LOL

I'm almost automatically gonna get the 200 buck kobe elites.
I was hoping they were the xmas ones but it's a good thing
too so that I can save up a bit. LOL

^The elites are probably gonna be all the playoff pack colorways. and hopefully Finals
happy.gif

forget the glow in the dark.. i don't play with my shoes in the dark

give us some patent leather and nubuck options for the 7's instead...

Originally Posted by al3x89

Please... people would love a glow option on id. It's never been done on a Kobe sig before.  Nobody is watching you play anyway or watching you play in 3d but those shoes worked just fine
laugh.gif
  Time for some new ideas and I'd welcome that option.

Please... people would love a glow option on id. It's never been done on a Kobe sig before.  Nobody is watching you play anyway or watching you play in 3d but those shoes worked just fine
laugh.gif

I prefer 3M over the damn Glow in the dark. However I can see the GITD for the occassions in which your wearing them out on a night out. I hope we get an ID option of having 2 lunar foam midsoles instead of zoom air. I much prefer and ID pair to have Lunar foam over zoom.

I prefer 3M over the damn Glow in the dark. However I can see the GITD for the occassions in which your wearing them out on a night out. I hope we get an ID option of having 2 lunar foam midsoles instead of zoom air. I much prefer and ID pair to have Lunar foam over zoom.

i'll decide when i see them. $200 is not unreasonable at all, especially considering i was just bidding 3k for mcflys smh.

i'll decide when i see them. $200 is not unreasonable at all, especially considering i was just bidding 3k for mcflys smh.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

laugh.gif

what do you need glow in the dark shoes for? you gonna wear them to a club, so everyone can see that your shoes glow?
laugh.gif
 smh at some people 
indifferent.gif

just to put this out there.. the 3Ds are just as stupid even more stupid than the GITD

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

laugh.gif

what do you need glow in the dark shoes for? you gonna wear them to a club, so everyone can see that your shoes glow?
laugh.gif
 smh at some people 
indifferent.gif

just to put this out there.. the 3Ds are just as stupid even more stupid than the GITD

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i wont buy either 200 kb or 250 lbj

Ill just postup at the outlets. This hobby,addiction, is costing me too much bread.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i wont buy either 200 kb or 250 lbj

Ill just postup at the outlets. This hobby,addiction, is costing me too much bread.

Back
Top Bottom