OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

I guess we gotta wait until october for pics...
4X0S

GITD is a bit overrated IMO. For the Nike shoes that I have with the GITD feature, you have to "charge" them first by exposing them to light for a while to get the GITD effect, and even then it only lasts for a few minutes before fading. It's a cool feature to have, but definitely not essential to me.

GITD is a bit overrated IMO. For the Nike shoes that I have with the GITD feature, you have to "charge" them first by exposing them to light for a while to get the GITD effect, and even then it only lasts for a few minutes before fading. It's a cool feature to have, but definitely not essential to me.

GITD is cool and it's fun. by saying GITD is stupid and unnecessary, it's like saying
you don't want any advancement in aesthetics. So we should all wear all black or
all white shoes because volt and infrared don't do anything performance wise?

3m is unnecessary in basketball shoes too, it's not like you have vehicles driving
through while you're shooting a free throw.

GITD is cool and it's fun. by saying GITD is stupid and unnecessary, it's like saying
you don't want any advancement in aesthetics. So we should all wear all black or
all white shoes because volt and infrared don't do anything performance wise?

3m is unnecessary in basketball shoes too, it's not like you have vehicles driving
through while you're shooting a free throw.

my only gripe with GITD is that you need light AND THEN the dark to see it. and chances are that you're the only one who will see the GITD effect anyway... unless you wanna show it off to whoever is in the same room as you.
3m, however, just requires light and the right angle to notice the shine lol.

watch the iD have none of these options anyway 
laugh.gif

my only gripe with GITD is that you need light AND THEN the dark to see it. and chances are that you're the only one who will see the GITD effect anyway... unless you wanna show it off to whoever is in the same room as you.
3m, however, just requires light and the right angle to notice the shine lol.

watch the iD have none of these options anyway 
laugh.gif

the 200 kb and 250lbj is rape by itself, but i bet it kills the resell game. whos gonna pay 250 + reseller fees for a lousy pair of lebrons which look like that.

the 200 kb and 250lbj is rape by itself, but i bet it kills the resell game. whos gonna pay 250 + reseller fees for a lousy pair of lebrons which look like that.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

forget the glow in the dark.. i don't play with my shoes in the dark

give us some patent leather and nubuck options for the 7's instead...

Please... people would love a glow option on id. It's never been done on a Kobe sig before.  Nobody is watching you play anyway or watching you play in 3d but those shoes worked just fine
laugh.gif
  Time for some new ideas and I'd welcome that option.

what do you need glow in the dark shoes for? you gonna wear them to a club, so everyone can see that your shoes glow?
laugh.gif
 smh at some people 
indifferent.gif

just to put this out there.. the 3Ds are just as stupid even more stupid than the GITD
What do you care what people like?  Who made you the end all be all of what people want on their shoes?  I said it would be a cool feature to ad on.  Stop being such a hater like your last few posts have displayed.  If 3d's were stupid then why did the shoe sell out so quickly?  And why is Nike coming out with another one?  Because they're giving the consumers what they want.  I'm done with you.

forget the glow in the dark.. i don't play with my shoes in the dark

give us some patent leather and nubuck options for the 7's instead...

Please... people would love a glow option on id. It's never been done on a Kobe sig before.  Nobody is watching you play anyway or watching you play in 3d but those shoes worked just fine
laugh.gif

what do you need glow in the dark shoes for? you gonna wear them to a club, so everyone can see that your shoes glow?
laugh.gif
 smh at some people 
indifferent.gif

just to put this out there.. the 3Ds are just as stupid even more stupid than the GITD
What do you care what people like?  Who made you the end all be all of what people want on their shoes?  I said it would be a cool feature to ad on.  Stop being such a hater like your last few posts have displayed.  If 3d's were stupid then why did the shoe sell out so quickly?  And why is Nike coming out with another one?  Because they're giving the consumers what they want.  I'm done with you.

al3x89 wrote:

KB24strikesagain wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 smh at some people 
indifferent.gif

*popcorn gif*

I think everyone is becoming frustrated there hasn't been any leak of the final product except for the pricing
sick.gif

al3x89 wrote:

KB24strikesagain wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 smh at some people 
indifferent.gif

*popcorn gif*

I think everyone is becoming frustrated there hasn't been any leak of the final product except for the pricing
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom