OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by iBodyBoardi

Those are awesome! Nice pix mjrod! I'm waiting for these to go on clearance section and hopefully get a pair through a local NTer via swoosh.
Waiting for clearance already?
Didn't these barely release?
Am I just tripping.???

Yeah they did but like other Kobe's in the past, they've hit the clearance section on Nike.com. So I'm waiting to get them through Swoosh from a fellow NTer.

xmas's are still sitting in minnesota... my bro just called and told me, not at MOA but at some smaller mall around it that started with an R at Champs.
these are looking nicer and nicer... (hope the pics work)

2w5lmaf.jpg

k9vrx3.jpg

whd1cg.jpg

mli74h.jpg

6qe5vs.jpg

29ni51u.jpg

viig3s.jpg

xmas's are still sitting in minnesota... my bro just called and told me, not at MOA but at some smaller mall around it that started with an R at Champs.
these are looking nicer and nicer... (hope the pics work)

2w5lmaf.jpg

k9vrx3.jpg

whd1cg.jpg

mli74h.jpg

6qe5vs.jpg

29ni51u.jpg

viig3s.jpg

I didn't like them when they were dubbed 'Xmas VII', and still don't like them now they are officially the 'YoTD'.

I didn't like them when they were dubbed 'Xmas VII', and still don't like them now they are officially the 'YoTD'.

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by i got next

That's how mine came too!! Only the shoebox was on it's side with the lid open so that if the shipping box was turned upside down the shoes would fall out! The shoes and insoles were there luckily - but there weren't any of the advertising leaflets or discount vouchers like I usually get in my Eastbay boxes.

SMH

It might be Karma...?

NMH

Is it possible that someone else opened it? The box says 'do not open'. I ordered mine with a t shirt and it came in that do not open box in a box 3 times that size, aha.

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by AndersonOnCheck

Man with all of these pics of the YOTD, their growing on me a lot..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is seriously what I'm doing write now.
the irony...
Is there a smiley character thinga-ma-jig where a plane flies right over the characters head?
Sorry for being a grammar jerk and thanks for having a good sense of humor anderson.

YOTD are very nice, but the $180 price makes me not want them.

I've tried on the Black/Tour Yellows and while they do feel like they're worth $180, it's not something I'd pay.

Can't wait for the Sharks. Happy Nike made them only $140.

^Same here. This is the one year I really like the Kobes. But that $180 price tag is killing me, as well as with the Lebrons. Been opting out for the Sweep Thrus and 2012 Huarache BBall this year so far....

I just hope "sharks" and "wolf" are both GR.... 
happy.gif

I already "hate"
laugh.gif
 myself, for not getting the Xmas pair...

And those YOTD, isn't that those were the "first" leaked pix of the VIIs? That everybody mistaken as Xmas?... without the dragon though

I even saw a portugese flag...
happy.gif

But the dragon on the heel gives it a nice touch...

Back
Top Bottom