Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Cool greys still available anywhere for phone order???.....ebay prices are alil high looking for retail and shipping if possible!!....Thanks

Just found a seller on ebay that has em for 139.99 shipped.....basically retail plus 10.00 shipping if any1 is still lookin for em

Last edited:
"Zoom Revis 2013" @JohnGeiger_

f1874f205f6011e2b95b22000a1fab39_7.jpg

The grey and neon pair is clean. Are those an Oregon pair because the black one is.

The grey and neon pair is clean. Are those an Oregon pair because the black one is.

Yeah the all grey & black/white/neon pair are both oregon.

I want to see some new color blocking though. so far just about all the colorways we've seen are nice, but it wouldn't hurt to see a solid midsole with a different colored strap & upper.

Yeah the all grey & black/white/neon pair are both oregon.

I want to see some new color blocking though. so far just about all the colorways we've seen are nice, but it wouldn't hurt to see a solid midsole with a different colored strap & upper.
Agreed. I like all 4 of those colorways though. Especially that blue/white pair.

If a Pitt Panthers colorway edition comes out, I will do anything in my power to get them. And then you best believe I will wear them all around Oakland.

Does anyone that own the grey pair know if the shoe makes the same popping type sound when walking? the material seems to be a little bit different compared to the mesh on the jets & volts

Back
Top Bottom