Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Official Nike images

These remind me of the KD2 All-Star. I like these a lot. If I could get these on discount I would.

they look wack as hell here, IMO. they look very dull...

but look FIRE here.

not sure what to do....

Man I hope people stay in a ******g comma, love easy cops for a popular shoe. Can you imagine walking into a store, and saying can I have a pair of yeezys or galaxy foams? Easy cop for good shoes = my love for ZR1

Lol yea man we should be good wit that Candy Vomit...rrr i mean All Star Pack distracting everyone else.

Good morning gentleman! Today is the day...hope everyone gets a pair! I'm on my way to NTNY for the AS release...gonna try NDC Mobil from the whip. 4g LTE iPhone 5 coppin! We'll see, if not I'll just wait and cop from Sneakerworld! This is my release day pair from NDC...I got my second pair of crimsons from them a few months ago and had to exchange if cus of a huge glue gob in the mesh on the toe box. Happy hunting everybody...

And btw, really not impressed with them here...they look weird, like cardinal red. I thought they were like a fire red or like candy red. Hopefully it's just the pic...

Are the reds going to be limited like the volts? Anyone know?

I doubt it, on all the release teasers for the volts it said they were limited. I haven't heard anything about these being limited, but they are going to more retailers than they were before, so they will def be in stock in store. This is the first CW footlocker is getting. Only champs and EB had them before as far as major stores.

I doubt it, on all the release teasers for the volts it said they were limited. I haven't heard anything about these being limited, but they are going to more retailers than they were before, so they will def be in stock in store. This is the first CW footlocker is getting. Only champs and EB had them before as far as major stores.

Footlocker had the fir/white ones online for a little when they first came out, i doubt they sold out, most likely just moved the stock over to eastbay or champs cause its still on those 2 sites

And btw, really not impressed with them here...they look weird, like cardinal red. I thought they were like a fire red or like candy red. Hopefully it's just the pic...

Yeaa kinda bummed out wit the pics but hopefully theyre as bright as geiger's pics, minus the ****** filter of course.....w.e. still coppin tho lol

Good luck

Footlocker had the fir/white ones online for a little when they first came out, i doubt they sold out, most likely just moved the stock over to eastbay or champs cause its still on those 2 sites

I didn't know that...idk they wouldn't carry them, they sell. I hope I can get them today. Whip n cop man, not gonna be easy driving. Got my hot spot ready!

Got my 11 on NDC. no problem, missed out on the ASG pack bad, FNL wouldnt take my credit card like it does sometimes and NDC is just rigged these days

Copped!!! While diving in manhattan,
Skilled it! The whip n cop...lol. Hopefully they're nicer in person than they are on NDC! Can't wait to get my BIG APPLES! Hope you all had good luck and got a pair, prob should have waited for Sneakerworld, would have been cheaper, but I'm impatient and I want them bad boys yesterday...

Copped!!! While diving in manhattan,
Skilled it! The whip n cop...lol. Hopefully they're nicer in person than they are on NDC! Can't wait to get my BIG APPLES! Hope you all had good luck and got a pair, prob should have waited for Sneakerworld, would have been cheaper, but I'm impatient and I want them bad boys yesterday...
LoL....... I feel u man!! I couldn't wait either.

If anyone's unaware, Nike.com still has a full size run of the red/black "Big Apple" ZR1's as of 10:35am EST.

Has any one in NYC stopped by Mercer21 lately, I saw a post on Instagram of the volts that was posted last week and had something about on mercer 21 shelves I've been trying call them since yesterday to see if they have a size 12 but no one picks up goes to a voice mail box.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom