Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I hope they release a Bucs colorway in their present jerseys not the old orange and red ones very soon

any info on these yet

:lol:

Tempted to cop today with Eastbay's 20% off. I need to hit a locak spot, my boy said the blackouts are going for $70. Instant gym beaters.

When does that expire? N yes the blackouts pretty much go with anything and of course theyre mad comfortable

I've been seeing every CW SIT at all the champs I frequent, about 3 stores that are spread out over a very broad populated area. Specially my local mall. They have every CW released and the sales dude said they sit, do you think Nike is releasing the CW's too fast? I don't understand why this shoe doesn't intrigue the masses, and I'm in NY/NJ where Revis plays! So people should buy them just off fan strength. Maybe not, people aren't buying Jets **** and with all the Revis trade rumors I guess people aren't buying his NYJ ****. I would just expect these shoes to have been way more hyped specially with some of these unique CW releases. Honestly the hype is dying on them, not building like I assumed. seeing Volts for $90 on sale and other CW's going for $70. Real shame, they are such a great comfortable shoe. I did hear from one of my dudes that they are already working on the ZR2, so that means can't be many more CW's slated for release. I'm still hoping those snakeskin joints drop, people said the same thing about the Knicks CW, that it wasn't gonna drop. Next pair I'm super excited for is the Silver and Neon joints, they are straight CRACK. if you haven't seen the HD photos of them u need to check them out ASAP, Hella fresh. Haven't been excited much about anything releasing lately...and our ZR1 thread has been pretty slow lately gents. If anyone needs a CW or size I can scoop it for you, like I said my champs has all of em just sitting. Let me know. I won't charge you anything, you guys shouldn't have trouble finding them tho.

Did you see the Volts going for $90 at Champs or local spots? According to the site, there is a Champs with the volts in my size, but it's out of my way. But if they are $90 I might have to go check it out.

Shoutout to whoever did this. One of the first true Revis reviews on youtube

Last edited:
In here solely because Revis is now a Buccaneer...
mean.gif

If he's healthy, you guys made out like bandits.  Glad we at least got back some value, though.  Expect him to force his way out of town if he has an all pro year, though.  No guaranteed money?  Perfect excuse to use it as leverage.
laugh.gif

Tempted to cop today with Eastbay's 20% off. I need to hit a locak spot, my boy said the blackouts are going for $70. Instant gym beaters.
When does that expire? N yes the blackouts pretty much go with anything and of course theyre mad comfortable
Tonight I believe, but not too sure.  Typically those things don't hang around for long.  Eastbay used to have them out regularly, but now they've cut back on everything.  No longer my preferred spot.

Last edited:
haven't posted in here for a month or so. Interested to see a Bucs concept CW.

my big apples are still going strong as every day gym shoes.

Tonight I believe, but not too sure.  Typically those things don't hang around for long.  Eastbay used to have them out regularly, but now they've cut back on everything.  No longer my preferred spot.

Guess i missed it :lol:...but yea their single pair shipping is ridiculous

Got my white/3M ZR 1s in the mail today. Really digging them. I'm afraid they may get dirty quickly though. May get another pair to save for a rainy day.

Back
Top Bottom