Official NikeTalk Fantasy Basketball Leagues Now Forming!

Quote:
There's also 4 slots left open in NikeTalk'sPacificDivision. We're up to 16 teams as of right now.
:frown:
frown.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

I assume Texas is in the Southwest division...Have e-mails been sent out for that division yet?
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

No invites for the Southwest division have been sent yet, but the Northwest division went up today. The Northwest division became feasible by including all Northern California area applicants.

We're still figuring out whether we'll have enough applicants to form the Southwest division. If not, you'll be distributed to the other divisions, most of which still have a couple of slots left. All applications will go out by mid-week, since we're hoping to draft on Saturday the 27th and we want to give everyone at least a couple of days to get their pre-draft rankings together.

Thanks for your patience everyone. Again, this is the first time we've tried anything like this so we didn't know quite how much demand to expect. We set the bar high, as always, and so far it looks like the divisions we have opened will reach 20 teams each. It's just a question of whether or not we'll wind up with all seven divisions or if we'll have to settle for 6. I truly hope everyone will have the opportunity to participate this year.

Quick question...

I got an invite for, and joined HoldenM's PacificDivision.... but now i'm getting another email from blazers21ntnp for the NorthWest league...

I'm from NorCal, so i assume i should be making the switch to the NorthWest league and got the Pacific Division invite by mistake, but i just wanted to double check on where i'm suppose to be placed.
Santino Marella​
For President in 2008​
They tried to make him watch The Condemned... He said no, no, no!​

If you already joined, it's not a big deal.. but you may need to be moved.

If there are more applicants than spaces from SoCal we'll probably have to place in in the Northwest division.

<blockquote><strong><em><span style="color:red;">oh come on 120</span >:
mad.gif
a league. If they won't start one, I'll join his league.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

^ blazer21ntnp's league is one of NikeTalk's divisions; the Northwest Division.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

^ Really? I thought only mods/admins were in charge of the different divisions... unless he got promoted :nerd:
nerd.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Quote:
Yeah, I got that invite too. I'm assuming that's his own league... not associated with what Meth's doing. Only mods/admins are in charge of the different NT divisions.
In case someone on our end accidentally invites you to more than one, ONLY join ONE official NikeTalk league.

I applied for the Pacific on the last page but if you need me to move to the south or another division that's cool. Just trying to help to fill all the divisions.
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
TEAM.PHXSUNS

So I'm on the same boat with some... I joined the pacific but now I am getting another invite... Should I join the new northwest division and delete my other team if that's possible? Thanks meth
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

what's good with the southeast division?

i put up my email several times . .

has invites not been sent out yet?
i was just a little kid
in the windy city of chicago.​

I'm pretty sure I've sent out invites to all the southeast applicants. I'll try again, but be sure to check your bulk mail folder in case it's winding up there.

If you're getting two invites and you're already registered for a NikeTalk league, just stay where you are. If we need to move you, we'll do so later.

Quote:
Quick question...

I got an invite for, and joined HoldenM's PacificDivision.... but now i'm getting another email from blazers21ntnp for the NorthWest league...

I'm from NorCal, so i assume i should be making the switch to the NorthWest league and got the Pacific Division invite by mistake, but i just wanted to double check on where i'm suppose to be placed.
I'm A Hundred Miles Away,Son...Ready To Strike!​

Oh ok so you guys will move us? I was just wondering how would that work?
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

If we determine that someone has to be moved, we'll contact them via email. Then we'll invite them to the new league and remove them from the other. Hopefully it won't be necessary.

Back
Top Bottom