*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

Thanks for the comments, I like my pictures, they are old, before all rush of sneaker photographers that has grown from the sick pic thread.
I understand that I do need new pics, and a new Camera, and some some new samples for that matter.

I dont like regular old plan jane pics like carter, so dont expect that. non disrespect to his pics.
You can expect some new shoots soon, mirror or no mirror they will have pifff qualities.

Now Shut the Funk up about my pics and post some of your own!

dope #%# pics joerdan
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Yo Joerdan23 you have some amazing stuff but I cant lie your pics look like your trying to hard to make them professional.

Lose the corny mirror and funky positions of the shoes and just give nice clean shots like carter1203.

Not trying to hate I just see to many people now trying to take some fancy looking shots instead of just showing the shoes.
I love when people start hating and end it with "I'm not trying to hate". well, then don't.

Joerdan, I think the pics are fly. professional/artistic photography is always welcome. keep doing what you do. the mirror shots look great.

yea i love the whole...im not trying to hate or anything line...lol but yea Joe you got some nice photography skills...keep it up...

-Tyler

Originally Posted by carter1203

smile.gif
Phase2x wrote:

Here's an old picture with some random Samples thrown in the mix.

-Jermaine

Nice pics, Jermaine
smile.gif

Thanks Carter! Here's one for you my man...just PM me when you're ready!

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Here's an old picture with some random Samples thrown in the mix.

-Jermaine

Nice pic Jermaine, sup with those IE's you talked to me about? back off um carter, just saying! lol
here is one of my old basement wall from a couple years back.

Phase2x: I read on eBay that you have sold your Sky High??
embarassed.gif
Is that true!?

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

Yo phase...I need those em's please .....only sz 8 I have ever seen
You know I told you I'd get at you when the time was right! It's still not right, so they are staying in my possession for now!

Joe- Great stuff as usual man! Even if it's an old pic, I always love seeing group shots like that.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ebpo

embarassed.gif
Is that true!?
I did, but that was a while back. I picked up a different pair since then...*excuse the fancy shmancy picture*

-Jermaine

Love the random pic phase....some nice stuff on that table, joe love the group shoot, way to afraid to display my kicks like that!

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

Yo phase...I need those em's please .....only sz 8 I have ever seen
You know I told you I'd get at you when the time was right! It's still not right, so they are staying in my possession for now!

Joe- Great stuff as usual man! Even if it's an old pic, I always love seeing group shots like that.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ebpo

embarassed.gif
Is that true!?
I did, but that was a while back. I picked up a different pair since then...*excuse the fancy shmancy picture*

-Jermaine

still looking for a pair of eminems or undefeateds in a 8-9 and no one has come threw been 3 years now ! ive made wanted thread after wanted thread and stillno bite !
frown.gif

nice sky highs phase ! your slam 100s are preety sick aswell (<---not pictured but there
pimp.gif
)

Sample thread! but nice og1 collection, props on the PE too. I would love to fund a TYPS in my budget range.

And aslong as we ventured in to the SKY HIGH realm, I want to play.

Still looking for a DS pair of the Red Swoosh SH to complete the set.

Different tread colorway treads on the two wht/rd/gry colorways.
all 3, 100% percent DS.

old pic, personal Favs!

Back
Top Bottom