*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

^I have some of those you listed, but I am keeping them all at the moment.
pimp.gif

I'm sure you'll find them eventually. Just be patient!

-Jermaine

Thanks Phase, Did I mention I really need a XI low IE and I feel for some reason, someone I know out hustled me on a specific blue pair recently. So maybe youcould just slide over those wht/org joints, j/p lol..........but seriously....Or atleast post a PIC!

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

Thanks Phase, Did I mention I really need a XI low IE and I feel for some reason, someone I know out hustled me on a specific blue pair recently. So maybe you could just slide over those wht/org joints, j/p lol..........but seriously....Or atleast post a PIC!
Hehe sure thing man...

tongue.gif

-Jermaine

Wow there's a ton of great samples in there. I've only gotten about halfway through the thread (starting on the last page), but a handful of you guyshave so many pairs.

One thing I noticed was the XVII mules. I haven't seen mule samples of any other J's besides those. Did they ever make any others?

^ LOL, yeah, same thing I saw, just too lazy to comment............ now I post more agreeing with you.
indifferent.gif
to me.......

Originally Posted by srr1175

^ LOL, yeah, same thing I saw, just too lazy to comment............ now I post more agreeing with you.
indifferent.gif
to me.......
yeah, you've become lazy, lol. btw.... we needs to talk, calls me!!

= = = = =

Here's something for the contribution: Super 6 Showdown Jumpman Pro's

Originally Posted by srr1175

#!+?????????? Very nice as always. I will give you a call this week.
Originally Posted by UGK4Life

what even is the Super 6?

-Tyler
Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

what even is the Super 6?

-Tyler
id like to know aswell
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Super 6 Showdown is an event hosted and sponsored by Nike where Nike invitessome of the nation's best high school basketball teams to New York City's premier high school basketball event. The event serves as a pinnacle momentin the New York City hoops scene showcasing top, up and coming talent from five New York City area teams as well as one Minnesota team.

The 2009 games included 5 of the top 30 ranked high school basketball teams, according to the ESPN Rise Boys Basketball Pre Season Poll: 15th ranked Rice HighSchool (NYC), 28th ranked Paterson Catholic High School (NJ), 3rd ranked St. Patrick's High School (NJ), 8th ranked Abraham Lincoln High School (Brooklyn,NY), Thomas Jefferson Campus High School (Brooklyn, NY) and 25th ranked Hopkins High School (Minnetonka, MN).

Three of the six teams have competed in the invitational before. This is Rice High School's fifth year, and both St. Patrick's High School andPatterson Catholic High School have competed once before.
This particular pair appears to been have been made for St. Patrick's High School Basketball Team. The sneakers feature the initialsof[/font][/font][/font]
[/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]St. Patrick's High SchoolS P on the side of each shoe. Also the [color= rgb(123, 123, 123)]Super 6 Showdown logo[/color] can be seen lasered-in on the inside ankle of eachshoe.[/font][/font][/font][/font]

Back
Top Bottom