Official NLCS St. Louis Cardinals vs. San Francisco Giants Series Thread (4-3 SF) SF Advance to Worl

This guy Hunter Pence is ******g trash. I can't believe this right now. I am ******g pissed.

We are literally getting NOTHING out of our 3-4-5 hitters this series, and for the better part of the entire postseason. This has GOT to change NOW!!!

6 straight balls and this ******g idiot swings away into a 6-4-3. The pitcher was on the ropes.

Bochy should, but he won't, switch Belt and Pence. Pence is pressing too much right now. I know Bochy won't because he's the type to ride what got him here.

so many wrong things that happen in that sequence....first why the hell were you even try to hold the runner in a 2 out situation just give him a look no reason throwing in that situation, and of course cain hang another on a 2 strike count.

and here we go with the home runs...

if these losers pence, posey, and panda dont do anything in this series quick this one will be over in 5...

the least pence could have done was strikeout and not hit into a double play smh...

why not move pence to the 8th spot? son does just as much hitting damage as a pitcher...

so many wrong things that happen in that sequence....first why the hell were you even try to hold the runner in a 2 out situation just give him a look no reason throwing in that situation, and of course cain hang another on a 2 strike count.

You clearly do not understand the game.

obviously you dont, i wouldnt risk throwing to first if theres 2 outs unless you have a runner is leaning towards 2nd base but he wasnt. posey have one of the best arm as a catcher so why risk it, i understand maybe a hit and run was on but i dont think so. cain was pitching beautifully so i prefered him just focusing on carpenter. but that throw to first took him out of his groove.

edit: i forgot the count was 1-2 to carpenter.

Last edited:

obviously you dont, i wouldnt risk throwing to first if theres 2 outs unless you have a runner is leaning towards 2nd base but he wasnt. posey have one of the best arm as a catcher so why risk it, i understand maybe a hit and run was on but i dont think so. cain was pitching beautifully so i prefered him just focusing on carpenter. but that throw to first took him out of his groove.

Thank you for further demonstrating that you have no idea what you are talking about. "Understand maybe a hit and run was on?" You dont hit and run with 2 outs. Basic baseball 101.

Back
Top Bottom