Official NLCS St. Louis Cardinals vs. San Francisco Giants Series Thread (4-3 SF) SF Advance to Worl

mike matheny needs to have a shorter leash
almost cost them gm7

some dusty baker managining

Last edited:
They need a few more BIG hits. Last inning hurt. Needed at least one run. Dude coming in now throws heat.

Still can't win at home in the playoffs :smh:
This series is going down to the wire.
Shut down Bumgarner, he's as tired as Jonathan Sanchez was in 2010, he's got very little left and the little that he does have can't go past 3 innings. This was only his 2nd start since September 29, it's obvious he has a dead arm.
Bullpen was awesome though, no hits after the 4th inning.

Good game, STL. I'm looking forward to the rest of the series.

Don't know whats happened to our starting pitching but its just not reliable anymore. Gonna have to win this series with our bats

ATT was rocking tonight :pimp:

But SMFH at the starting pitching so far. Dug a hole to deep to climb out. I question why bochy left Bum in there to face beltran after the mistake to jay.
Volgy better show up tomorrw and get the win or its gonna be a real ugly series.

Just a bad day for SF sports... (Bay Area I guess if your Jumpman)

I'll be at game two tomorrow hopefully we can score some runs early and Ryan Vogelsong can do the rest.

Great job by both bullpens looking forward to tomorrows game. Anyone else going?

Man what a game... Much props to the Giants for making it a game after being down 6-0. For a moment I thought we were going to end up getting a taste of our own medicine. 1 down 3 to go. Let's go Red BIrds.

MadBum looks like he ran out of gas.

Timmy coming in and shutting the down the cards.

And can we get 6 Innings from anybody in the rotation :smh:

Last edited:
was at att park tonight and man it was loud.. sick game, bochy should've taken out bumgarner when stl was up 4.. instead he left him in and they get 6

bullpen did their job.. but like someone above mentioned when can we count on someone getting 6 freakin innings. 

side note- hella broads outside att park before and after the game. the talent @ sf giants home games>>>>>>>>

Tonight isn't technically a must win game, but does this team really want to go on the road AGAIN down 0-2. You can't be putting yourself in a hole everytime. If anything, they have to prove to themselves that they can win a home playoff game.

Winning today would be huge. Then they head on the road on a "happy flight" as they call it, with Cain starting game 3. Even if they just win once in St. Louis, they come back home only down 2-3.

Win a ******g home game. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom