Official NLCS St. Louis Cardinals vs. San Francisco Giants Series Thread (4-3 SF) SF Advance to Worl

I've seen at least 25 replays and that was an over-aggressive play. Borderline dirty. ESPN showed a play of him taking out Starling Castro, so this isn't something new. I really hope Scutaro is going to be ok.

I've seen at least 25 replays and that was an over-aggressive play. Borderline dirty. ESPN showed a play of him taking out Starling Castro, so this isn't something new. I really hope Scutaro is going to be ok.

Saw that clip as well. Holiday tried to take his legs under him with the leg extension. Not only that, no contact with the base.

Pumped for this series now that it's tied rather than down 0-2.

3-straight on the road.

Last edited:
In 2010 when the NLCS shifted to SF, game 3 was a day game. I think they always have 1 NLCS game be a day game... Still pissed about the 3 straight days game in Cincy though.
I think they did that not to conflict with the season premiere of Glee if I remember correctly. Last year the day games were weekend games also, I think. Just seems like we always get screwed with the scheduling.

Really feel we need to take Game 3...keep momentum and build.

Very, very pleased with Vogey's outting tonight. Got ahead in the count and pnly made a few bad 1-2, 0-2 pitches. Luckily nome cost us much.

Great job going 7 strong, we needed that and I'm hoping its contagious.

Pablo...jesus, how predictable was his last strikeout? Text book.

Would love to see Vogey and Huff in a race. Hate how Huff is first PH off the bench. We'll dodge a bullet if Marco is good enough to play because I still don't like our roster.

i prolly in the minority but i do not want madbum starting again in this series. have him switch places with lincecum.

and smh pence still hasnt woke the **** up :smh:

this guy is way over due.

Back
Top Bottom